A-Rod

DonkeyKongerko

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 11:06 AM)
That f***er's going to cost me money...  I've got to feed my family A-Rod. 

Will someone please think of the children.

Is this LaTrell Spreewell? ;)

sec159row2 in the Carlos Zambrano thread:

who???  :huh

sec159row2 in the Maggs thread:

sec159row2 in this A-ROD thread:

Nobody knows what the f*** you're talking about. Stop spamming these boards with that nonsense. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

And I'll make sure to stay out of your section, no question.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 04:33 PM)
sec159row2 in the Carlos Zambrano thread:

sec159row2 in the Maggs thread:

sec159row2 in this A-ROD thread:

Nobody knows what the f*** you're talking about.  Stop spamming these boards with that nonsense.  Thank you for your cooperation. :) 

And I'll make sure to stay out of your section, no question.

I don't know who they are...

if they're not white sox who gives a crap... I could listen to gammons if I want updates on these chumps.... why waste time throwing dirt on zambrano... why waste time watching mags go down the drain... why stand in line to blow arod... ?????

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 07:45 AM)

if they're not white sox who gives a crap...  I could listen to gammons if I want updates on these chumps....  why waste time throwing dirt on zambrano... why waste time watching mags go down the drain...  why stand in line to blow arod...  ?????

Then why even read this forum?

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
I probably shouldn't go out of the house either

No, I mean, why read a forum that is devoted to other teams, when you said you only care about the White Sox?

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 09:45 AM)

if they're not white sox who gives a crap...  I could listen to gammons if I want updates on these chumps....  why waste time throwing dirt on zambrano... why waste time watching mags go down the drain...  why stand in line to blow arod...  ?????

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 28, 2005 -> 01:08 PM)
I probably shouldn't go out of the house either

Want to talk Non-Sox baseball? Well this is the place to discuss everything baseball. Whether you want to know the words to the 7th inning stretch, bash the Cubs, or give updates on the Twinkies game; Around the Horn is the place to be.

Enough, b****face.

speaking of A-rod, did anyone see this in the USA Today today. It was in the Sport on TV coumn

--

TV ads for Speed Stick deodorant starring Alex Rodriguez show the New York Yankees third baseman in front of a bank of lights that appear to spell out E5, which stands for third-base error in baseball scoring. While the Internet is abuzz with people seeing that E5, Speed Stick marketers have no comment.

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 04:54 PM)
speaking of A-rod, did anyone see this in the USA Today today. It was in the Sport on TV coumn

--

TV ads for Speed Stick deodorant starring Alex Rodriguez show the New York Yankees third baseman in front of a bank of lights that appear to spell out E5, which stands for third-base error in baseball scoring. While the Internet is abuzz with people seeing that E5, Speed Stick marketers have no comment.

It's definitely there. I remember reading about that on here a while ago, and never noticed it. Now with it in mind, I saw the commercial the other day, and there it was. Pretty funny.

E5.jpg

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
It's definitely there.  I remember reading about that on here a while ago, and never noticed it.  Now with it in mind, I saw the commercial the other day, and there it was.  Pretty funny. 

E5.jpg

Someone in their marketing department has a sick sense of humor. :lol: