Pods = All Star

GoArow33

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 07:35 AM)
I wonder when the last future All-Star for All-Star trade happened?

When was the last time the White Sox had 4 all-stars? It might have already been answered, so if it was...sorry!

:gosox3:

Today's Daily Quickie:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/quickie

"Final Man" Result

Jeter out, Podsednik in! Teen-movie analogy: The ugly girl beats out the class hottie for prom queen!

In your Face! The biggest story of "Final Man" voting wasn't that Pods earned a spot; it was that Jeter -- the "Face of Baseball" -- lost.

In a simple up-or-down vote, fans rejected Jeter and everything he stands for. His minions can't possibly claim "Face" status anymore.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 10:12 AM)
Queen, I see Greasy and I did a great job of answering your question.  Greasy, are you sure it was '74 I thought I heard '75.

That's what the SunTimes said at the bottom of this article.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-spt-ssep07.html

However, I think you've got the right year. The SunTimes is just stupid as always. I just went to Chisox.com

They have 1975 as being the 4 man year.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...y/all_stars.jsp

Edited by greasywheels121

:lol: At Cold Pizza on ESPN. They are all outraged that Derek "the face of baseball" Jeter didn't make the All-Star Game. Woody Paige is a dumbass and didn't know who Scotty was and didn't even know that he was owning everyone in the MLB in stolen bases. Dana Jacobson is an ugly b**** who was whining about Jeter not making it, and only one guy defended Scott.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 10:54 AM)
:lol: At Cold Pizza on ESPN. They are all outraged that Derek "the face of baseball" Jeter didn't make the All-Star Game. Woody Paige is a dumbass and didn't know who Scotty was and didn't even know that he was owning everyone in the MLB in stolen bases. Dana Jacobson is an ugly b**** who was whining about Jeter not making it, and only one guy defended Scott.

Good. Let them Yankee loving idiots b**** and moan.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 10:54 AM)

Who did the defending?