Sammy, Sammmy...

BrandoFan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hell be suspended and then when he comes back no more cork so hell go back to being the mediocre selfish player hes always been! And the Scrubs will suck yet again!!!!!!!! :headbang

When was the last time he broke a bat? If it was before 98, Im sure his good streak of recent years was a fake. Ive always been suspicious of him. No higher than 36 homers and all of sudden 66! WTH? Then he went like five years with fifty plus. Anyone else find something wrong with that?

Well, hell be suspended and then when he comes back no more cork so hell go back to being the mediocre selfish player hes always been! And the Scrubs will suck yet again!!!!!!!!  :headbang

When was the last time he broke a bat? If it was before 98, Im sure his good streak of recent years was a fake. Ive always been suspicious of him. No higher than 36 homers and all of sudden 66! WTH? Then he went like five years with fifty plus. Anyone else find something wrong with that?

Wait for the steroid part :headbang

Well, hell be suspended and then when he comes back no more cork so hell go back to being the mediocre selfish player hes always been! And the Scrubs will suck yet again!!!!!!!!  :headbang

:)

No you mean the "flintstone vitamins" What a f***ing fraud.

:fyou Sosa, and all of your blind idolitors!

Heres the story from cubs.com

The Cubs had runners at second and third with one out in the first inning against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Sosa grounded out to second base, driving in a run. His bat split upon impact and home plate umpire Tim McClelland picked up the broken half. He called the other three umpires over to examine it.

The umpires then showed the bat fragment to Cubs manager Dusty Baker and then third base umpire Lance Barksdale took the shattered bat into the umpires' room.

The runners were sent back to the bases.

McClelland told official scorer Bob Rosenberg that Sosa was ejected because he had cork in his bat. Sosa did not come out and argue the call.

Heres the story from cubs.com

The Cubs had runners at second and third with one out in the first inning against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Sosa grounded out to second base, driving in a run. His bat split upon impact and home plate umpire Tim McClelland picked up the broken half. He called the other three umpires over to examine it.

The umpires then showed the bat fragment to Cubs manager Dusty Baker and then third base umpire Lance Barksdale took the shattered bat into the umpires' room.

The runners were sent back to the bases.

McClelland told official scorer Bob Rosenberg that Sosa was ejected because he had cork in his bat. Sosa did not come out and argue the call.

:headbang thanks

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

LMAO

EVERYONE GO TO THE CUBS BOARD LMAO!

AS IF BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LOSING ORGANIZATION ISN'T EMBARRASSING ENOUGH!!! ####' SOSA CORKS HIS BAT!!! THIS IS BECOMING A #### JOKE!!!!

Isn't he pathetic? Geez Sammy we know you stink right now but to resort to cheating, that's pretty low. Now he'll be suspended for a while, what a TEAM player. Give me a solid player like Giles anyday over this bum.

CHEATIN SON OF A ####!!! TAKE YOUR 500 CHEATIN HOMERS AND GET OUT OF TOWN!!! #### BLACK SOX PLAYER!!!!

What an embarressment for the Cubs and for Cubs' fans, but most of all for Sosa. I hope he leaves at the end of the season...what a cheater.

THIS ALL COMING FROM CUB FANS :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1

all i gotta say is im still lmmfao...i cant breathe im lmao so much...........this puts a new meaning to fun season even though ours is s***...........i cant wait till hes out for the season.... cheater and then find that everything hes done thus far is for s*** too..................sweet justice..........doesnt get any sweeter than this... so much for that chest tappin, hop and kiss........adios asshole...... :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

I wonder how the Croud at comiskey is gonna give it to him if he's still around!! LOL!!!

If I go to any Sox/Cubs games this season, I'm corking everything I have..... my pockets, my wallet, my beers. EVERYTHING. I'll then announce that I'm out of cork, turn to a Cub fan, and ask..... "Know where I can get some?" :headbang

LMAO

EVERYONE GO TO THE CUBS BOARD LMAO!

Isn't he pathetic?  Geez Sammy we know you stink right now but to resort to cheating, that's pretty low.  Now he'll be suspended for a while, what a TEAM player.  Give me a solid player like Giles anyday over this bum.

CHEATIN SON OF A ####!!! TAKE YOUR 500 CHEATIN HOMERS AND GET OUT OF TOWN!!! #### BLACK SOX PLAYER!!!!

And yesterday, these asswipes would have been first in line to drop to their knees if front of ShamME and offer up some oral homage.

The wind is blowing at Wrigley again..... forecast is for FAIRWEATHER FANS :lol: :bang :headbang :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
I hope that when Sammy stands before the HOF induction board, that the voters will remember this and make a responsible decision...

if this goes down the way i hope roman... shamme wont be standing before that board...... he wont be standing in baseball anymore......everything he did in the past will be erased due to this incident.......... :D