The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liked the dreams of what it would be like to be married to Elliot and how it led to the end. The Dr. Cox one was my fav but the Turk one was good as well.

JD and Elliot ending up together would be such a cop out, IMO. Especially after season 3.

"God is watching..."

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Brian @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:48 AM)
Liked the dreams of what it would be like to be married to Elliot and how it led to the end. The Dr. Cox one was my fav but the Turk one was good as well.

JD and Elliot ending up together would be such a cop out, IMO. Especially after season 3.

"God is watching..."

The Elliot and Carla dream was the best...

QUOTE(Balance @ May 5, 2007 -> 11:03 AM)
Solid episode this week. Loved the dream sequences.

Who all wants things to turn around for JD? Show of hands?

I'll holla.

Things should get interesting, as I know Kim is still supposed to be in more episodes this season, and there's only 3 episodes left in the season.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 5, 2007 -> 11:03 AM)
I'll holla.

Things should get interesting, as I know Kim is still supposed to be in more episodes this season, and there's only 3 episodes left in the season.

From reading the episode preview for this coming Thursday, Kim returns this week.

I don't really want to see JD and Elliot get back together. They have gone down that path too many times. It would seem like a sell out if that happened. The show seems to go against the norm of regular shows and would like to see the show end differently.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 5, 2007 -> 11:53 AM)
From reading the episode preview for this coming Thursday, Kim returns this week.

I don't really want to see JD and Elliot get back together. They have gone down that path too many times. It would seem like a sell out if that happened. The show seems to go against the norm of regular shows and would like to see the show end differently.

JD and Turk end up together, who's with me? :P

QUOTE(SnB @ May 6, 2007 -> 01:14 PM)
I rewatched the one from thursday and that may be one of my favorite episodes of the series.

I usually have to watch an episode more than once to appreciate it. The last two episodes have been very good in my opinion. Not sure why some people are so down on them.

I'm not big on another "JD trying to get Elliot to leave her current beau for him" situation. It was done in season 3, than in season 4 it was determined they had no sexual feelings for each other. They have to come up with something else, IMO.

Some late Friday Scrubs news.....

A reliable and tested source just told us NBC is picking up 18 new episodes of “Scrubs” for next season.

Apparently the sitcom got renewed later than "The Office," "30 Rock" and "My Name Is Earl" because Disney and NBC were dickering over money.

NBC will help compensate for the short "Scrubs" order with more "Office." E! Online reported late Thursday that four of "The Office's" 24 episodes next season will be full hours.

NBC announces its fall slate Monday. Zack Braff hosts the season finale of “Saturday Night Live” the following weekend.

:cheers

Sweetness! Wonder if there will be some one hour episods to make up for the short season.

Although the last season of Friends was only about 18 episodes as well. Lots of rerun weeks.

Just glad it will get a fair send off.