The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 06:50 AM)
I don't get the subtitle of the thread; is it supposed to be moccha-chinos?

Its from the episode where the janitor takes a job at the coffee shop because Kelso won't give him health insurance. The janitor comes up with a drink combining the two most addicitive substances known to man... tobacco and coffee ... to make the smoke-a-chino.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 08:04 AM)
Its from the episode where the janitor takes a job at the coffee shop because Kelso won't give him health insurance. The janitor comes up with a drink combining the two most addicitive substances known to man... tobacco and coffee ... to make the smoke-a-chino.

how could I forget! he gave it to the little kid; that was hillarious :lol:

9:30-10 PM · NBC · Returns Oct. 25

In the sitcom's seventh, final season, creator Bill Lawrence promises some closure. ''This year isn't gonna be Elliot [sarah Chalke] and J.D. [Zach Braff] being together or not,'' says Lawrence. ''It's more about whether J.D. and Turk [Donald Faison] are a couple and whether J.D. will ever get a hug from Dr. Cox [John C. McGinley]. Unfortunately we've killed a lot of our favorite guest stars. But we'll bring back Scott Foley, Tom Cavanagh. We're trying to book John Cusack.'' Lawrence admits: ''A lot of it is about having to make good on the promises I've made to the cast members. Neil Flynn, the janitor, wanted a name and a girlfriend, so I have to do that.''

from back in August...but I dont think this has been posted. (ew.com)

I'm going w/ no, because I saw another article somewhere saying the issue JD and Elliot will be addressed/finalized really early in the season, because Bill Lawrence doesn't want a Ross-Rachel finale or any of that. I just assume that meaning that they will put that issue to rest for good.

It could also mean that they officially are together for a bulk of the season, but I just can't see that happening.