The Official [SCRUBS] Thread

juddling

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 9, 2006 -> 01:03 AM)
Well there goes that theory. If that's the case then I have no clue who's going to go.

I don't even want to know until it happens, but my guess is someone like Laverne.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 11:40 PM)
great episode :D

They all are. :)

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 9, 2006 -> 12:53 AM)
I don't even want to know until it happens, but my guess is someone like Laverne.

They all are. :)

Laverne is just way too obvious, she doesn't play a major role on the show, I don't think she's ever had her own storyline and the actress who plays her has a couple other projects going on right now.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 9, 2006 -> 04:51 PM)
Laverne is just way too obvious, she doesn't play a major role on the show, I don't think she's ever had her own storyline and the actress who plays her has a couple other projects going on right now.

I agree. the most obvious to me is that since the show has more or less been about the characters slowly moving up and on in their careers, Dr Kelso will die and Dr Cox becomes the Chief of Medicine and JD becomes the "head honcho" chief resident and I'm sure there's a great episode in there where JD and Dr Cox become what the least expected (Cox is like Kelso and JD is like Cox)

I don't care how predictable this show gets, I still love it to death.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 29, 2006 -> 10:00 AM)
I saw one of the reruns with the barbershop quartet guys, and now I can't get the "Charles in Charge" theme song out of my head!

My grandfather almost played the grandfather on Charles in Charge.

ok, well put this in your head.... "She's a Maniac...She's a Maniac...on the dance floor!...and she's dancin' like she's never danced before!"

Also a song done by Ted's Group...

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 29, 2006 -> 09:07 AM)
My grandfather almost played the grandfather on Charles in Charge.

ok, well put this in your head.... "She's a Maniac...She's a Maniac...on the dance floor!...and she's dancin' like she's never danced before!"

Also a song done by Ted's Group...

It's better than "Its raining men" when Tara Reid was teaching the male strippers how to dance... and other things.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 29, 2006 -> 10:10 AM)
It's better than "Its raining men" when Tara Reid was teaching the male strippers how to dance... and other things.

I didn't like when they sang "underdog"...

I did like when they sang "somewhere over the rainbow"...fun episode too. Season 5 episode 7 if I recall correctly.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 29, 2006 -> 09:10 AM)

I think I posted this earlier in the thread, but I'm way too lazy to go digging, the best use of a song on the show was "Overkill" when Colin Hay was on the show actually playing it. It is a tremendous episode!

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Dec 29, 2006 -> 11:02 AM)
I think I posted this earlier in the thread, but I'm way too lazy to go digging, the best use of a song on the show was "Overkill" when Colin Hay was on the show actually playing it. It is a tremendous episode!

Scrubs first episodes of the season are almost always better than the final episode of the season.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 29, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
I can't wait for the full musical episode. That ought to be an instant classic.

Totally agree.

Who wouldn't want a best friend like Turk or JD? or a group of friends as seen in the Episode 16 of Season 5, "My Bright Idea" where Carla finds out she's pregnant. I think that's one of the most appealing parts of this show. The last 5 minutes of that episode are amongst my favorite in any season, same with "His Story III" about the Janitor.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 1, 2007 -> 07:38 PM)
Will John McGinley ever get an Emmy nomination?

I would have thought he would with season 5...he was great. It's hard because it goes up against the office and my name is earl. I love earl and the UK office was great, but Scrubs destroys all of them.