White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think walker will be gone in the off season.

we can hope and pray but i think reinsdorf/KW see walker as a brother or son instead of an employee.

QUOTE(JohnCangelosi @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed 100%. He should have just attacked him and don't be afraid of the bat. That curve ball is a nasty pitch but there is no reason to throw it when he looked a little bit off on his fastball.

Yes.

We just saw a perfect example on the Josh Fields at bat. Fields couldn't get around on the fastball so any breaking pitch Garza threw (or the dugout called) were out of the zone. Let the young hitter try to get himself out. A decent AB by Fields because he didn't get himself out. But when push came to shove Garza went to the cheese because Fields couldn't get around on it.

it's weird how Iguchi is suddenly trying as hard as he can. maybe he heard about the trade rumors and he thought about his little girl who likes going to school in chicago. where has this iguchi been all season long???

nevertheless, beautiful web gem by Gooch.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
man, it kills me. all garza has is a fastball but apparently that's good enough.

It better not be enough, and quick.

It's one thing when a pitcher has more than one plus pitch; continually keeping hitters off balance. It's quite another one a pitcher is throwing a 96 mph fastbal 75% of all pitches.

yeah, it's official. FLOYD is a BUST.

KW, you want to trade Buehrle away so this thing is in the rotation? i just might not watch baseball for a year if that happens.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the competition in Charlotte must be really, really weak.

Morneau needs to get plunked

don't you think it is the league the Knights play in? It seems like a very, very, very weak league compared to the dozens of other ones out there. it's good to see DJ cracking jokes and Hawk laughing it up. the only way you keep your sanity watching these sox is by approaching every game with a comical approach.

these white sox either coast or give up when things aren't going their way. i can't believe how well so many teams hit with 2 outs...save for our white sox that is.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 08:04 PM)
yeah, it's official. FLOYD is a BUST.

KW, you want to trade Buehrle away so this thing is in the rotation? i just might not watch baseball for a year if that happens.

STFU. It's his first friggin start.

Oh wait, you can determine a guy's career in a White Sox uniform in three innings. Never mind.