4/5/11 GT: Sox @ KC - 7:10pm CDT - CSN+

knightni

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 09:01 PM)
I always thought the KC radar guns were hot, but today they seem low. Aviles wouldn't have struck out so badly if it really was 90. My thoughts.

I always wonder how Aviles doesn't strike out while he is swinging the bat around like a f***ing katana in his batting stance

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)
Royals announcers are talking how we were 2nd in MLB in stolen bases last year but that's a meaningless stat, since I'm pretty sure we led MLB in outs given away by a comfortable margin

We easily led the AL in outs given away last year if you recall my stat tracker.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 09:19 PM)
We easily led the AL in outs given away last year if you recall my stat tracker.

Oh s*** that was just last season wasn't it? LOL Ozzie's bizarre managerial moves after '05 have just become one big blur to me.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 02:18 AM)
Royals announcers are talking how we were 2nd in MLB in stolen bases last year but that's a meaningless stat, since I'm pretty sure we led MLB in outs given away by a comfortable margin

We can run and fumble with the best of them

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 07:49 PM)
Konerko by 19 feet.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 07:50 PM)
Trib beat writer says Konerkos was 437, Gordon's 418. Not sure how official that is

Thanks guys!

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 07:51 PM)
My prediction: We will see Humber sooner than later today.

I didn't realize he was with you guys now, hard to believe he was at one point the centerpiece of a trade for Johan Santana...

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 02:25 AM)
So frustrating when it costs runs, I'm all about being aggressive but you need to be smart too.

I agree. It's just like that triple play the Tribe pulled. I would have thought the hit and run was in order considering Alexei can usually put the ball in play and the hurler was struggling