7/19 Games

flavum

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jul 19, 2012 -> 07:40 PM)
HA! I get the sarcasm, but it's funny how fast the tide can turn with a player.

Also, Walker is in LF leading off for the Dash. Trayce remains the CFer.

Makes sense when you think about it. We already know that Walker can play CF, so we might as well keep Trayce out there and hope he can stick. If he can, his value increases significantly as a prospect.

Jared Mitchell. Wow.

3-phase player? K, Hit, ???? Ok, two phase. Also his pic on milb.com makes him look a little bit like R-Truth.

Daniel Black in W-S. I understand he's 25 and in High A, but his BA has been increasing every month. He hasn't hit for too many HRs this year. Understand too that Wilkins is blocking his path in AA. I know that I'm reaching here. Same with my Shoemaker mancrush. For fears of getting slammed I will not mention Cyle Hankerd and his 18 HRs in 167 ABs in A ball as a 27 year old.

Going the other way...Carlos Sanchez has hit a dry spell, it will be interesting to see how he responds the rest of the way.

Edited by OilCan

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 08:33 AM)
Ravelo still on Restricted List, been out about 2 weeks now. I hope his kid is OK.

I would love to know what happened in that W-S game. Looks like Collop hit a Carolina batter with a pitch, and a fight ensued.

Salvador Sanchez finally gives up some runs.

Bring up Sanchez, he'll fit in perfectly now.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 07:33 AM)

I would love to know what happened in that W-S game. Looks like Collop hit a Carolina batter with a pitch, and a fight ensued.

Salvado.

Dash Web Site said Collop 'grazed' the uniform of the Carolina hitter, Ron Rodriguez, and he charged the mound. Carolina player Jesus Aguilar joined the fracus and was also ejected.

And speaking of the Dash, What will Sox do with Cyle Hankerd? I know he is 27 and did not play a whole lot in last two seasons, but he has been on an offensive tear all season, or at least since we signed him.

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 10:49 AM)
Dash Web Site said Collop 'grazed' the uniform of the Carolina hitter, Ron Rodriguez, and he charged the mound. Carolina player Jesus Aguilar joined the fracus and was also ejected.

And speaking of the Dash, What will Sox do with Cyle Hankerd? I know he is 27 and did not play a whole lot in last two seasons, but he has been on an offensive tear all season, or at least since we signed him.

Hankerd is playing in Ravelo's position, but Ravelo has been out for a couple weeks on personal issues. I kind of doubt they'd have Hankerd get in Ravelo's way when he gets back.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 10:05 AM)
Hankerd is playing in Ravelo's position, but Ravelo has been out for a couple weeks on personal issues. I kind of doubt they'd have Hankerd get in Ravelo's way when he gets back.

Ravelo is an infielder at Kanny. Hankerd is an outfielder at W-S. I was thinking more in the lines of Hankerd getting in the way of Justin Greene or Ken Williams Jr. Or Colson, or Conor Jackson.