New Monday Night Football team

From what I heard, Kornheiser was awkward in the booth, but I didn't watch too much, so I wouldn't know. I do know that their new scoreboard is horrible, its at the bottom of the screen rather than in the upper corner.

Well I look at it like this: you keep Al and Madden on 1 broadcast, and the improvement that Tirico and Kornheiser make over pathetic Paul McGuire and Mike Patrick make the game WAY better as it is. Kornheiser I think will be fine by the time the regular season comes along and he figures out what spots are his to make comments.

Kornheiser = Dennis Miller but with more sports knowledge. I think it's going to suck. So, the long recent tradition of sucky MNF crews continues.

On a side note: I really digg the new MNF graphics. THe little score board thing on the bottom is VERY slick and not obtrusive. Thumbs up!

Espnbarpr9.jpg

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

Kornheiser absolutely ripped Mike Golic and a guy from the washington post on Dan Patrick's show today.

He said he'd gladly run over the guy from washington with a mack truck. and he called Mike Golic out cause Golic just wants his job. Hilarious...

can't wait for mike and mike tommorow.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)
Kornheiser = Dennis Miller but with more sports knowledge. I think it's going to suck. So, the long recent tradition of sucky MNF crews continues.

On a side note: I really digg the new MNF graphics. THe little score board thing on the bottom is VERY slick and not obtrusive. Thumbs up!

Espnbarpr9.jpg

Yep, this is Dennis Miller all over again. I don't even know if Kornheiser knows more about sports than miller either. The scoreboard sucks too. It will be tough watching monday night football this year.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)

Espnbarpr9.jpg

I want it Dead!