Tadahito Iguchi Signed

chisox2334

In order to challenge to the American major league, Daiei Inc. (the present software bank) from the Inokuchi resources benevolence infielder which had become freedom contract (30), setting the intention which joins an organization in the white socks on the 24th, it became clear. After American Illinois state Chicago which has center during this month does to enter, physical checkup receiving the possibility that it makes a contract formally. According to the authorized personnel, as for the condition which is presented 2300000 dollar annual salary (approximately 237000000 Yen) 2 year contract of plus payment by the job. Formally if it decides, Matsui 稼 head middle (メッツ) the measure league member who continues is born as a Japanese infielder. Also the Takatsu retainer our pitcher has been on the register in the white socks. (Cooperation, as for amount presumption) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the sphere dignity where optimistic makeshift pushes up the bull pen 36 sphere mitt With the free acquisition framework optimism the makeshift pitcher who enters (Akehiro) on the 24th, at the JT interior practice place of Sendai city entered into the bull pen after 2 months. From pitch form of big windup, let stand the catcher to the cartridge straight 36 spheres. That here 2 days, physical condition such as heat generation was destroyed, being, you could see variation in system sphere, but, you gathered the eye around with the sphere kind of dignity which pushes up the mitt. This person "however insecurity it was in convalescence, with as a first day was good", that the circumstances which will be been relieved. As for the Ono pitcher coach whom it watches over "the thing is different. We want appealing steadily ", you said.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/hochi/home.htm

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/050124/kyodo/d87qer781.html

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent post on the Japanese Baseball Forums;

Iguchi is a White Sock - just reported, he agreed to 2 years, 2.3 million per, with performance-related incentives built in.

Slightly less than he was getting, but who knows where the performance bar is set for the incentives?

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 08:56 AM)
Do we have a link to make this offical ?

IN English!!

No No We Can't. It supposes to be Flying Under The Radar!

If we sign Iguchi today, this signing truly has the meaning of "Flying Under The Radar."

Great job Kenny.

QUOTE(S720 @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 02:00 AM)
No No We Can't.  It supposes to be Flying Under The Radar!

If we sign Iguchi today, this signing truly has the meaning of "Flying Under The Radar." 

Great job Kenny.

How ironic. After the Sox signed Walker and had that mini lull period, KW was getting crucified on here for "Flying Under the Radar".

This is fantastic.

This puts Willie Harris in the role of the ultimate utility player. IF/OF with great speed and a left handed bat off the bench.

Even if he busts, he's certainly cheap enough. Damn. I stamp the offseason an A-

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 09:02 AM)
How ironic. After the Sox signed Walker and had that mini lull period, KW was getting crucified on here for "Flying Under the Radar".

DBAHO,

It supposes to be a HUGH COMPLIMENT. Personally, even without the Iguchi's signing, Kenny has done a wonderful job.

What I meant "Flying Under The Radar" was because not a single Chicago reporter has news of this signing when we forum posters have already known. It's ironic that later on today, the news will come out via Bruce Levine or Offman!

QUOTE(S720 @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 02:08 AM)
DBAHO,

It supposes to be a HUGH COMPLIMENT.  Personally, even without the Iguchi's signing, Kenny has done a wonderful job. 

What I meant "Flying Under The Radar" was because not a single Chicago reporter has news of this signing when we forum posters have already known.  It's ironic that later on today, the news will come out via Bruce Levine or Offman!

I know, I wasn't having a go at you personally. I'm just saying people had double standards when it came to that term, only a month ago people wanted KW fired, and now he's done a great job, and made the moves that he's had to make. And yes we've broken it first here, well a White Sox related site anyways, there's no mention on WSI.

DBAHO,

It supposes to be a HUGH COMPLIMENT.  Personally, even without the Iguchi's signing, Kenny has done a wonderful job. 

What I meant "Flying Under The Radar" was because not a single Chicago reporter has news of this signing when we forum posters have already known.  It's ironic that later on today, the news will come out via Bruce Levine or Offman!

Yep, and both Levine and Offman are just going to source the Japanese news and ask Kenny if it is true. :P

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 02:15 AM)
all I got from that article is that the spheres are better in chicago???

Even though it's in broken english, it looks like this shows that a physical took place and the contract's been agreed on;

After American Illinois state Chicago which has center during this month does to enter, physical checkup receiving the possibility that it makes a contract formally. According to the authorized personnel, as for the condition which is presented 2300000 dollar annual salary (approximately 237000000 Yen) 2 year contract of plus payment by the job.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 02:21 AM)
CHECK IT OUT GUYS!!!

"Baseball: Iguchi reaches agreement to join White Sox"

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/050124/kyodo/d87qer781.html

This sums it up for me;

In the end, Iguchi was determined to join the White Sox, though his contract will be for slightly less than the 240 million yen in salary he received with the Daiei Hawks in 2004.