Does your Church make you feel like this?

Texsox

check again for the orginal post. This was about Churches, but you decided to yell God doesn't exist in a thread about Churches.  Probably because of some pompuss attitude that you are smarter than enyone else. It certainly shows how classy you are. It is classic troll behavior.

I love that.. ON MB as soon as someone has a different idea.. They are Trolls.. Never understood that..anyways

Never said I am smarter, just stated that I have been enlighten to the truth.. and I try to share that knowledge to you.. the misinformed.

Without God there is no need for Chruches/ Religion/Pedophiles.. I mean Preists etc..

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 02:46 PM)
I love that.. ON MB as soon as someone has a different idea.. They are Trolls.. Never understood that..anyways

Never said I am smarter, just stated that I have been enlighten to the truth.. and I try to share that knowledge to you.. the misinformed.

Without God there is no need for Chruches/ Religion/Pedophiles.. I mean Preists etc..

You had to go there, didn't you? :headshake

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 02:46 PM)

All Priests are pedophiles now? Keep digging.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 03:46 PM)

And you wonder why someone would call you a troll. :bang

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
They are easy targets. But, then again this comes back to Ethical.. How do you define what is ethical?

Any creditability you had just went out the window. Congratulations.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
They are easy targets. But, then again this comes back to Ethical.. How do you define what is ethical?

by science :lolhitting

Coming into a Church thread and ranting there is no God is the same as trolling a Cub board as a Sox fan, or yell fatty over at weight watchers. With all your logical gray matter, I would have assumed you could understand that.

by science  :lolhitting

Coming into a Church thread and ranting there is no God is the same as trolling a Cub board as a Sox fan, or yell fatty over at weight watchers. With all your logical gray matter, I would have assumed you could understand that.

HUh? This is how you determine how something is ethical?.. Or is the troll thing..

It's a shame Anthrax with your logical, scientific matter, you will never know love, because love can never be proven, you will never know trust, or any of the emotions that make life worth living. You want to see, touch, measure, and hold things that some people are able to know through faith. I have faith that my partner loves me. I can't place her in a test tube, can't hook up electrodes to her brain, after our passing, you can't discect us and find this "love". But my faith tells me it is there. Just like my faith tells me that God exists.

It's a shame Anthrax with your logical, scientific matter, you will never know love, because love can never be proven, you will never know trust, or any of the emotions that make life worth living. You want to see, touch, measure, and hold things that some people are able to know through faith. I have faith that my partner loves me. I can't place her in a test tube, can't hook up electrodes to her brain, after our passing, you can't discect us and find this "love". But my faith tells me it is there. Just like my faith tells me that God exists.

Wow, now who is stretching..

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 03:03 PM)

Nice post, Tex. But, it won't get through either.

I know. But you know us poor misled types, always trying to save the world, one soul at a time.

From What? Save me from free thinking, so I can join your cult, drink the brainwashing kool-aid.. No thanks did that, was not happy. Don't like being lied to by those who say they know what is going on.

your compairing apples and oranges.. I have faith in Man/women.. They are there I can see, touch, smell, taste, feel them..(enter childish joke here, you know someone will). Now you are comparing that to having faith in a fictional charater that man them selves created.. and having faith in them. My comparisons are better, since both are of the same mold.

Again who is stretchen here?

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 03:21 PM)
your compairing apples and oranges.. I have faith in Man/women.. They are there I can see, touch, smell, taste, feel them..(enter childish joke here, you know someone will).

You mean like you pedophile comment? Pot...Kettle.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
So no preists are not pedophiles? I am sure more will be coming out in the coming years.

Are you telling me there are no athiest pedophiles? There are pedophiles in every walk of life. Using it to desribe one walk of life, while excluding the others sounds like you have been brainwashed by the media and aren't free thinking at all to realize that pedophiles can be anyone.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 03:25 PM)
Are you telling me there are no athiest pedophiles?  There are pedophiles in every walk of life.  Using it to desribe one walk of life, while excluding the others sounds like you have been brainwashed by the media and aren't free thinking at all to realize that pedophiles can be anyone.

^That^

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 03:07 PM)
Wow, now who is stretching..

It isn't a stretch at all for me, I have faith. It would be a stretch for you, you have faith in those that have misled you, and have written in books at your home, that there is no God. That is your faith.

You mock faith, yet we use faith every day. Drive down the road and you have faith that an oncoming car will not cross the median. Get on a roller coaster at Six Flags involves faith in the person who assembled and maintained the ride.

To believe someone loves you, you have to have faith that what they say is the truth and their actions are real, not an act. That's faith.

Thank you for trying to brainwash me into the cult of disbelievers, but I will pass and be happier for it. Your Cult is without a moral compass. Your cult has no basis. Enjoy your cult, raise your kids in your cult, end your life in your cult. Every step of the way, believers like me will be praying for your salvation.

Are you telling me there are no athiest pedophiles?  There are pedophiles in every walk of life.  Using it to desribe one walk of life, while excluding the others sounds like you have been brainwashed by the media and aren't free thinking at all to realize that pedophiles can be anyone.

Please show me where I made that claim?

With that statement that you just made, one could conclude that because others do it is okay for priests to do. Nice job.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 04:30 PM)

With that statement that you just made, one could conclude that because others do it is okay for priests to do. Nice job.

Only if you read it and applied your self-contained logic to it. Anyone else would realize that I know that you don't have to be a priest to be a pedophile, therefore using it as a discription of one group of people with no actual statistical proof that priests are anymore likely to be a pedophile just goes to prove that you have been brainwashed by the media, and all this "logic" stuff you preach is self-serving at best.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 03:30 PM)

Come on! That's just stupid!

Only if you read it and applied your self-contained logic to it.  Anyone else would realize that I know that you don't have to be a priest to be a pedophile, therefore using it as a discription of one group of people with no actual statistical proof that priests are anymore likely to be a pedophile just goes to prove that you have been brainwashed by the media, and all this "logic" stuff you preach is self-serving at best.

Well anyone would not need to have another 4 posts on something that is logical..

anyone with an IQ above a twig, should know that Pedophiles come from all walks of life. Just bringing it to your attention that the people that you call leaders are breaking laws that are set up to help soceity.. But, they feel they are above the law. What happend to those that were found guilty? Shipped out of their chruch.. nothing more.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 04:42 PM)
Well anyone would not need to have another 4 posts on something that is logical..

anyone with an IQ above a twig, should know that Pedophiles come from all walks of life. Just bringing it to your attention that the people that you call leaders are breaking laws that are set up to help soceity.. But, they feel they are above the law. What happend to those that were found guilty? Shipped out of their chruch.. nothing more.

So if pedophiles come from anywhere, and you provided zero proof that priests are anymore pedophiles than anyone else, why would you use that example? Doesn't logic dictate some measure of factual basis when it makes comparison, don't you have to have some research that said the priests are at least more likely to be peds than anyone else? Otherwise why say that at all? Where is the logic in running off half cocked with no proof at all of anything???