2010 Minor League Catch-All Thread

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 13, 2010 -> 02:10 PM)
Can't be 2009 every year. Maybe Charlie Leesman will be interesting to watch this week.

Ya 2011 is going to be another fun Barons team to watch. Most of those W-S kids will probably be promoted up there next season. (some even making the jump very soon this year)

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 13, 2010 -> 03:12 PM)
Ya 2011 is going to be another fun Barons team to watch. Most of those W-S kids will probably be promoted up there next season. (some even making the jump very soon this year)

I can't take another year like this, 2011 better be better.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 13, 2010 -> 09:12 PM)

Well this is assuming they don't all regress massively like the numbers suggest they will.

QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Jul 13, 2010 -> 03:33 PM)
Well this is assuming they don't all regress massively like the numbers suggest they will.

Well I'm counting on that of course, especially going up to another level where the competition is harder and they can very easily flame out/have a bad year, but the defense will be there (minus Gilmore) all around and they should have pretty good pitching. Remember Jeff, I was the one who said W-S would be our best minor league affiliate this year. ;) I have no problems going on record again saying the Barnos (or Kanny) will probably be our best affiliate next season.

Edited by SoxAce

Ryan Buch and Tyler Saladino promoted from Bristol to Kanny.

Rob Cummings moved down from GF to Bristol for more playing time.

Bristol receives a new player whose name Chase does not yet know. He hasn't had a chance to speak with him, the kid just showed up on the bus this morning!!!

Ricky Brooks to the DL, Andrew Dobies released, Matt Long has gone to Bristol to rehab I'm assuming, Jacob Rasner has been demoted to W-S, Miguel Socolovich has been promoted to Charlotte, along with Leesman, Kyle Bellamy and Eduardo Escobar have been promoted to B'ham and Kyle McCulloch has returned to B'ham.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 10:40 AM)
Ricky Brooks to the DL, Andrew Dobies released, Matt Long has gone to Bristol to rehab I'm assuming, Jacob Rasner has been demoted to W-S, Miguel Socolovich has been promoted to Charlotte, along with Leesman, Kyle Bellamy and Eduardo Escobar have been promoted to B'ham and Kyle McCulloch has returned to B'ham.

He's supposed to start tonight, play 2 innings and then Heidenreich comes in.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 11:40 AM)
along with Leesman, Kyle Bellamy and Eduardo Escobar have been promoted to B'ham and Kyle McCulloch has returned to B'ham.

Look for Dan to have his nose so far up in the sky. :P

Just kiddin ya Dan.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 11:42 AM)
Jeremy Reed has returned to the organization, he's been assigned to Charlotte. De Aza's back on the DL.

OH.......... MY........ GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 04:40 PM)
Look for Dan to have his nose so far up in the sky. :P

Just kiddin ya Dan.

OH.......... MY........ GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Charlotte's next two games will be streamed online on MiLB.tv, Ace.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 04:15 PM)
Charlotte's next two games will be streamed online on MiLB.tv, Ace.

Unfortunately I won't be online till about 10 pm central time.. :( So I'll miss the games. (maybe I can catch the 8th-9th or if they play extra innings. :))

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 05:18 PM)
Unfortunately I won't be online till about 10 pm central time.. :( So I'll miss the games. (maybe I can catch the 8th-9th or if they play extra innings. :))

They're usually archived, so you can watch them later. Plus, the rest of Charlotte's road games this month will be streamed as well on MiLB.tv.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 05:21 PM)
They're usually archived, so you can watch them later. Plus, the rest of Charlotte's road games this month will be streamed as well on MiLB.tv.

Thanks John. :)

BTW, Juan Silverio promoted back to Kanny.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 12:42 PM)
Jeremy Reed has returned to the organization, he's been assigned to Charlotte. De Aza's back on the DL.

I've always thought that DeAza had major league talent, but man, he just can't stay healthy

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 09:38 PM)
Clevelan Santeliz is on the DL again according to the media guy from the Knights.

Based on the video stream from the game, it's a bad, bad injury. He hurt himself while throwing the ball.