Everything posted by The CashMan
-
Public Ownership (ala Packers)
As long as they sell after Jerry kicks the bucket, I think the Sox will be fine. I think we are starting to entering the dollar Bill owner territory.
-
If Anderson has suffered a serious knee injury…and team struggles into May at 14-19/13-20
Grandal Moncada Giolito Eloy Grandal is just bad. Moncada is getting way too much money for his output. Gioito is a headcase. Eloy is self explanatory.
-
If Anderson has suffered a serious knee injury…and team struggles into May at 14-19/13-20
The rebuild is over. They are in a transition phase. They have too much money locked up in guys that either are bad or always hurt.
-
Holmes wonders about JR's "desire"...
81 Wins!
-
When do Sox put Anderson on the trading block?
No, I am just realistic as to what they are. They are not going to re-sign Giolito and they are not WS contenders.
-
When do Sox put Anderson on the trading block?
In the perfect world, I hope both have excellent 1st halves and are dealt at the deadline.
-
When do Sox put Anderson on the trading block?
Giolito is either hot or cold and no where near an ace.
-
When do Sox put Anderson on the trading block?
Have you seen what SS are going for on the market? They should of called the Mets when that deal fell through.
-
The case for Mark Buehrle...
214 wins with a no-hitter, perfect game, and WS ring. 100%, he is a 1st ballot HOFer!