Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Road Mrs. Colon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Haha! More like, having a chick with that hat on in the front row after the bs stuff in the Shirley thread was a gift from the comedy gods and I took the easy joke ๐Ÿคฃ
  2. Chick in the front row with the maga hat must be there to protest the firing of Shirley haha
  3. Ugh, I miss the days when we were complaining about bunting lol
  4. These fuckers have hung around too long. Let's deliver the KO punch!
  5. Also 5 GIDP in 82 PA. Yikes
  6. He's even started repeating s%*# that Stone repeats over and over. The other day when I heard him say "Trevor Richards is always willing to take the baseball" for like the third time, I decided to just mute him for the rest of the year. I didn't like Jason either. I just prefer when there's two ex ball players up there
  7. I've been anxious about this Burke start. Hopefully he just had a bad day last time and he'll have that pinpoint location on his fastball again. We need you buddy. Also, I hope our crowd is nice to Luis. Let's not forget how he made the cubs pay when they heckled him. Everybody just silently wish for a golden sombrero haha
  8. Has anybody else noticed Doyle's 666 tattoo? I fuckin love it! We have the pope, a wizard, a pitcher who wears a cross on his belt and a 666 dude. Who says we can't all get along? lol
  9. I wish CHSN would do market research and have a no announcers option for the rest of the year. Just the sounds from the ballpark. They might be surprised at the numbers
  10. So they do bleed red lol. I love how security just kinda let that play out. They looked pretty outnumbered but they didn't even try ๐Ÿ˜†
  11. I was gonna say I hope our blonde heckler will be in the outfield tonight but then I quickly remembered it's wrigley and I wouldn't wish sitting in that outfield on my worst enemy haha. Let's beat their ass until they bleed blue or whatever
  12. I was at the Friday night game and pretty much every tiger fan I interacted with informed me they were gonna easily sweep us. Walked up to the concession stand same time as a tiger guy and he said," oh you're a White Sox fan. I feel bad for you coming all this way just to get swept so you go in front of me." I said nah you go ahead lol. All the tigers fans sitting near us said similar things when we got to our seats. It was so gratifying when those people left after Miguel's second homer lol. I gave them a "you guys leaving already?" What a sweep though! I love this team!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.