Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 PM
King Kong in the trunk. Dont stop get it get it.
-
8/5 Games
Holmberg goin tonight for Bristol. It'll be interesting to see how he does, pending rain.
-
Chat Crew 2009
QUOTE (BobDylan @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 12:36 AM) I put the chat room back up on my server. Same link: http://mike.westernave.net/chat/chatroom.html Enjoy chat crew. Late night sex talk people!! let's do it!!!
-
We love you Gordon, oh yes we do
QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 04:04 PM) Bacon is an awful nickname. Hated it since day one, and have never called him that on this board, and still will never do it. But.. if Beckham wants the Slayer nickname to be gone, then I think we should probably stop calling him that as well.. but I'm still keeping my avy till at least the end of the season.
-
8/4 Games
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 10:42 PM) Jared Mitchell went 2-4 with an RBI. Also, with a CS. Good to see he's starting to be a bit more agressive on the bases. Best part about that game... Kenny Williams' son wasn't leading off (even in this game actually). Rejoice.
-
How often do you... *ahem*
"Gordon the Beckham"
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 10:08 PM) Pods may be the dumbest man in the majors but he sure can hit! I would say Alexei's baseball I.Q. is worse, but I get your point.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Gordon Beckham b****es.
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 10:01 PM) Won 4 of 5 with fathom away. Ha I'm telling you, this team clicks when fathom never post in a game thread or at all.
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
I predicted Beckham would walk us off. But I wouldn't mind Pods ending it here.
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 09:51 PM) Aight Carlos, walk him off. I wonder if Lexi is healthy enough to PH for Nix. I was just thinking that myself.
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 05:47 PM) Meh.. Thornton will be fine. ^^^^ I win.
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
We might need Beckham to walk us off later on it seems. Whether that's a single, double, homer, whatever.
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 09:16 PM) Anyone know a site where I can watch the game online? BTW, whats up with the chat?
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
Anyone know a site where I can watch the game online? BTW, whats up with the chat?
-
Angels @ Sox, 7:11 pm
QUOTE (sam785 @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 04:41 PM) Yikes, the hospital?! A complete game wouldnt be bad tonight. Meh.. Thornton will be fine.
-
Pods or Crawford?
Beckham4thehall makes BearSox look like Einstein in threads/post.
-
We love you Gordon, oh yes we do
Recent article on the main site on him being a game changer.
-
We love you Gordon, oh yes we do
Can we just wait for some retard to post "Beckham is a bum, trade him" when he goes in a deep slump first?
-
Going To The Game Thursday............
QUOTE (SockMe @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 11:10 PM) I would like the autograph to be a little more permanent Bring your girlfriend/wife so Beckham can sign her.. Whatever interpretation you wanna think of that as, is on you.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Triple H hinting tonight.. DX comming back?
-
Volquez had Tommy John surgery
I hope Cueto makes it out alive.
-
Happy Birthday Gregory Pratt
Ugh.... Happy B-Day you bum.
-
Sox Acquire Jake Peavy for Richard, Poreda, Russell, Carter
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 31, 2009 -> 05:13 PM) Best of luck to guys like Richard too. Gotta imagine he's got a chance to put up pretty decent numbers at PETCO. I like this deal for both teams. Ditto. The Padres have a very nice future core. Getting two pitchers and one with a ton of upside in Carter (not to mention not eating salary they dumped) really helps them in the future.
-
Manny and Big Papi tested positive for steroids in 03
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 31, 2009 -> 08:39 AM) Wasn't this posted here a month ago or so and subsequently proven to be a bulls*** rumor? That list doesn't have Jeromy Burnitz listed twice.