Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 09:40 PM) And you can ALMOST guarantee the wrong decision will be made here, if history gives us any prediction of future events Agreed.
  2. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 05:30 PM) Gulp...if the value is good, I'd consider trading Quentin. You know I've been down with that for a while.
  3. 2 games out. We REALLY needed to salvage this one.
  4. QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 09:41 PM) you mean ozzie, and the ghost of divison champs past. Him too, but the posters on here as well. I'll say f*** all the Josh Fields haters too cause I also love him alot.
  5. f*** all the Clayton Richard haters. That is all.
  6. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 26, 2009 -> 12:36 AM) This is too easy. b****es Can't Hang With The Streets She Found Herself Short Now She's Takin' Me To Court That's Some Real Conversation For Your Ass And for the most melodramatic moment in rap history Move Up The Block As We Groove Down The Block See My Girl's House, Dre, Pass The Glock Kick In The Door, I Look On The Floor It's My Little Cousin Daz And He's f***in' My Hoe I Uncocked My s***... I'm Heart-broke But I'm Still Locked Man, f*** That b****! Not bad though I'd prefer... Perhaps I was addicted to tha dark side Some where inside my childhood witnessed my heart die And even though we both came from the same places The money and the fame made us all change places How could it be through the misery That can't get past the hard times Made a true friend afraid to ask, for currency But you could run to me when you need me, I'll never leave I just needed someone to believe in, as you can see It's a small thang through and true What could I do? Real homies help ya get through, And coming new, he'd do tha same thang if he could Cuz in the hood true homies make you feel good And happy times we be acting up call tha cops Bringing the cease to tha peace that was on my block It never stop, when my mama ask me will I change I tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be tha same Until The End of Time
  7. Makes sense for all three teams and I applaud the Rays in that division, on going for it again with Cliff Lee. Kazmir has had a nightmare season, though he is still young but is very wild. I love the deal for the Mariners of course, with Brignac mostly and Kaz for the future and I understand the move for the Indians as far as pure potential with Clement who I still like, and Morrow and that arm of his.
  8. QUOTE (CSF @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 11:34 PM) Looks like Thompson's about to be in the fold. From the LA Times: Yea expected it as much from my cuz giving me the info. I actually thought they would wait another week before announcing it, so I'm glad it's happening very quickly. Hopefully we can get this young man some at bats/experience in the minors soon.
  9. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    It's nice to see Santos Rodriguez doing well in Bristol. Alot of people feel he'll be the wildcard in that Vazquez deal.
  10. The Josh Fields hate on this board is sickening sometimes. Jesus. Part of me feels bad cause I love Fields, and still love the man's potential in the bigs. They've changed his swing since college, but I still think it was for the better, and he has shown flashes this year, especially in spring training. I still believe his future is bright, just a matter of if it's here or not.
  11. Alright i'll continue to watch the game. I'm outs b****es.
  12. QUOTE (ChiSox420* @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 06:09 PM) This was NOT on Jenks!!! A good LF makes the first catch... he gets a shattered bat single... and then makes one bad pitch on a bad pitch selection. Lets get um in the 10th and put Jenks back in for the save! I agree. Jenks threw very well today. Had some ball luck and a borderline bad pitch selection. I don't think he should be left off the hook now as he did blow a save, and that fastball shoulda been high on Granderson since Curtis likes the high fastballs.
  13. Jenks was bringing it a 97 on Granderson.. just was a bad pitch. I can understand AJ's thinking though. I'm sure he thought Granderson was looking for a curveball so he tried to fool him. He guessed wrong. I don't think Coop shoulda got Bobby thinking like a true pitcher personally. I've said that for two years now.
  14. Extra innings... at least.
  15. Polanco up... he's even more dangerous.
  16. Granderson... wow.
  17. Pods is not the same basestealer in 05 Ozzie!!!
  18. I love Mark Grace. Finally Jenks gets the strike... 4.
  19. Jenks in for the 4 out save.
  20. QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 05:04 PM) :lolhitting
  21. QUOTE (Jimmywins1 @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 04:59 PM) I think Mitchell would be a great #9 hitter, Danks seems to have more OBP potential to me. Danks is the same as Beckham in terms of power. If Danks actually realizes his potential... watch out. I don't think he ever will personally, but he might be a very good 5 hole hitter or so. He could be a left handed Matt Kemp if every damn thing goes right.
  22. Q is just not the same guy this year.
  23. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 04:45 PM) Long term I still want Beckham as a #3 hitter. Right now, I still like Alexei in the 2 hole. If Beckham develops how fathom believes he will, he will be a stud, XBH, 25+ homer 3 hole hitter. If Beckham develops to how I believe he will, he will be a stud, gap to gap, disciplined, 2 hole hitter.
  24. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 04:36 PM) Well Danks turned down a simlar deal to what Floyd accepted. Meh.. that was to buy out their arb. years. Quentin also did the same thing and turned it down. Hell when Floyd was struggling ealry, alot of posters here thought that deal looked brutal cause of one good year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.