Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. KOTSAY! you are ridiculous!
  2. Well I love Matt Thornton even more after today.
  3. QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:42 PM) It was only fitting that they were traded for each other -- the all-stupid-clearance trade.
  4. There's 2 guys who really need more $ on their team.. Thornton and Don Cooper. Beckham will get his in the future.
  5. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:37 PM) Carlos Lee against the Expos about 6 years back. Now there's another guy whose baseball I.Q. was bad.
  6. If Bobby Cox was managing the sox, Pods would be pulled and we'd be seeing a Quentin/Rios/Dye OF right now.
  7. I don't think I've ever seen a guy get picked off 3RD BASE before, and if I did.. must have been a long time ago. Pods might be the first player in a long time to get picked off 1B, 2B, and 3B in a season. He's had a very good year, but it sucks when your baseball I.Q. is the size of a raisin.
  8. Pods has the worst baseball I.Q. on the sox, far, far worse than Alexeis and people want this guy back.
  9. QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:29 PM) We have a guy who hits doubles, makes contact at high rate and drives in runs. So what do we do. Have him bunt because its 1950 and we are in the NL. Your awesome BTW.
  10. Congrats on your first hit in a sox uni Rios.
  11. Nice catch Q. As previously stated I like Thornton's chances. Seems like he's automatic in my eyes.
  12. QUOTE (WCSox @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:17 PM) Maybe in the 10th, but I like Thornton's chances. This.
  13. This game was what it should have been though.. Great pitcher's duel put on by Buehrle and King Felix.
  14. QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:11 PM) GREG WALKER: (v.) To appear befuddled against pedestrian pitchers, particularly those making their initial appearances in major league baseball. Syn.: Dead-pull approach. :notworthy :lolhitting
  15. Ok King Felix is gone sox hitters. Let's not Greg Walker this inning.
  16. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:05 PM) If Buehrle pitches over this then he should already have his statue built. f***in Lexi. JR.. get on those blueprints.
  17. Jose Lopez.. not very smart.
  18. QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:55 PM) I need more than that. PM me your address, I'll send you a blow up doll.
  19. QUOTE (WCSox @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:47 PM) No kidding. Felix hasn't exactly been shutting us down tonight. Scary thing is.. this is an off night for him.
  20. Seattle should hardly ever entertain trading him, and if they do.. they better be getting back can't miss spects or Tim Lincecum.
  21. Wow bad luck.. Beckham got a hit taken away from the DP depth.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.