Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Just look at the god damn errors today!! Damn you!!
-
Favre Signing with Vikings today
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 12:46 PM) And in conclusion, Jason firmly believes that the Lions will now win the NFC North /thread :lolhitting
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 11:50 PM) And the entire planet is hitting Contreras well... Baseball is a funny game though. Coulda told me that when Danks/Floyd/Buehrle had matchups with Huff, Jakabauskas, etc.. that we'd pull those out.
-
Stephen Strasburg
Strasburg + probably Harper next year? If they draft right, that organization can turn around much quicker than people think.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Oh Linebrink... your no trade clause can blow me.
-
Draft Signings
QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 11:07 PM) Aaron Fitt reports Strasburg signs. MLB deal worth $15.67 million over 4 years. http://twitter.com/BaseballAmerica/status/3376193396 f*** you Boras. With that said, the Nats fanbase will be estatic. s*** with that cash his ass better be in AAA, AA at the least.
-
Draft Signings
QUOTE (Dizzy Sox @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 11:04 PM) Isn't he not subject to the deadline this evening for some reason? College seniors aren't...perhaps that applies to him? I'm not sure. They still have a week to sign him I believe. But this is really hurting the Royals cause they want to get him in their system (minors/fall league) as soon as possible.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 10:54 PM) I had a tirade ready to go for ozzie re: Linebrink and the freaking sacrifice bunt with Rios on first. Glad they pulled this one out on a night when MB didn't have it. Also good to see Carlos run 1st to home all out without limping afterward. Agreed.
-
8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN
Thank god... 2 games back. Nice game by Rios and Nix. Pods, your as dumb as rocks baseball I.Q. wise, but you have been clutch for us.
-
8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN
Lillibridge not for Alexei.. but for Nix. Outstanding.
-
8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN
Beckham is glad Bannister is gone. You can tell he can't pick up the ball from him. One of the rare times I've seen Beckham get PWNed by a pitcher.
-
8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN
PODS!! You dumb son of a b**** you keep staying clutch!!!
-
8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN
Does Ozzie know that Rios can steal bases yet?
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
It's predictable to say/think Balta kills every mood and thread imaginable.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 03:38 PM) And you didn't think I had it in me. Better now then never.
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 03:35 PM) You had to go that route, didn't you. Zing!
-
Tigers acquire Aubrey Huff
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 03:01 PM) We’re still better then the Tigers in the rotation and pen. We also have the bench advantage along with both corner infield spots, and the shortstop and catcher position. The Tigers defense remains superior to our own, but ultimately, I’d say this does little to affect the divisional race. On paper sure.. but as you do know, also doesn't mean s***. Like I said in the other thread on Pale Hose it wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Tigers win it, and keep up that new division winner theme.
-
Tigers acquire Aubrey Huff
QUOTE (JackTalkThai @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 02:44 PM) The Tigers acquire Aubrey Huff. JackThai.. good seeing you again around these parts. Should be a hellova finish between our sox and your Tigers.
-
What is your general feeling about the White Sox?
QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 02:21 PM) Underachievers. This team has absolutely no business not winning this crap division, but we've given away an incredible amount of games. It feels amazingly like 2003, as someone mentioned before. Just like in 2003, we have a talented team with a very good pitching rotation (although our offense isn't as good this year, but our pitching staff will be better when Peavy gets back), but I think we're going to miss a golden opportunity to make the playoffs. Also, like in 2003, I think this team could make a serious run if it just found a way to get in. Couldn't agree more. Might actually keep up with the tradition in the AL Central with a new division winner every year since 2004, so it wouldn't surprise me to see the Tigers maintain the tradition. But Ima still watch my sox to see if they can break that.
-
Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay
QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 01:32 PM) You need to be able to catch, run routes, and block, all harder to do than it sounds. Speed by itself doesn't mean s***. Those type of guys are a dime a dozen actually. You better not tell that to Al Davis. He might have a heart attack.
-
Michael Vick Talk
QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 01:32 PM) Honestly, I am terribly sorry that you lost a close friend to a drunk driver, but your responses in this thread are purely hyperbolical and ridiculous. Funny thing is.. I was thinking the same about yours and calling you delusional. To each his own I guess/agree to disagree. I usually don't agree on knight on alot of things, even though I love Jeremy as a poster, but I agree with him on this one and it's not even close. But I like the mixed agreement here on this topic.
-
8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 01:57 PM) White Sox: Podsednik dh Beckham 3b Dye rf Konerko 1b Pierzynski c Quentin lf Rios cf Ramirez ss Nix 2b Buehrle p Ozzie is learning!!
-
Alphabetical Conversation Thread
Everybody's a critic..
-
Bad Nicknames For Current Sox Players
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 03:24 PM) You couldn't come up with a worst nickname than Bacon AMEN brotha.
-
Sox Defensive Team Rankings
QUOTE (picktoclick @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 09:23 PM) Nix is a bad fielder. Getz is much better. :lolhitting I hope you just meant Nix as a utility fielder (SS, 3B, LF etc.) Not second base.