Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Notice how in this round, everyone is just saying random stuff?
  2. People better get used to him. We still have him for a couple more years with a no trade clause contract.
  3. QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 09:44 PM) Because back then we could swear on the board and now we can't? I have no idea if you were joking, but if you think that's the reason then that's sad. That could fall in the "partly" reason, but even that is pushing it.
  4. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 09:35 PM) Partly. But a lot of those people ended up getting banned. Everything got real nice around here in late '04-'05 (surprise! haha) but I swear the past 3 or 4 months have been beyond ridiculous. There was a thread dedicated to Octavio Dotel sucking based on his second outing of SPRING TRAINING! I mean, come on. You ever wonder why I (and many others) call the 04-05 years the "Golden Years" of soxtalk? You ever wonder why some outstanding posters don't really post much (or at all) anymore partly because of this? (other reasons as well, but that's another day) It's no secret in my eyes.
  5. Hey now.. he was very productive in that 1 out he got... eh... eh.....
  6. The Red Sox literally gave us runs today, and we still lose.
  7. Lift and pull baby!!
  8. I'm down for this. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 05:12 PM) Whats with Tony Dungy becoming Super Advisor/Agent? He making Rosenhaus and the other agents look bad promoting their clients.
  9. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 04:42 PM) I read every one of your posts as if Beckham is saying them, with that look on his face. It never gets old
  10. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 06:25 AM) Do the Rockies have the mojo going right now or what? Down 4-1 in the bottom of the 14th and they come up with 5 runs, highlighted by a walk-off grand slam by Ryan Spilborghs, to beat the Giants 6-4. Colorado is 53-26 since Jim Tracy took over for Clint Hurdle. They're only 3 games behind the Dodgers. Amazing run they're on right now. They are really fun to watch. My second favorite team in the MLB now (and I'm not just saying that cause I'm the GM of their team in a fantasy baseball league) I mean I love watching the young guys play. Dexter Fowler..
  11. QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 03:09 PM) Carlos hitting 3rd, Dye down to 5th. I'll take it.
  12. "You were a former Cy Young Award winner Stone Pony" "Runners on 2nd and 3rd, nobody out, and we can't do a thing with it" "That's a hangwiffum (sp?) for Thome" "Carlos Gomez is just an unbelieveable talent"
  13. QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 12:33 AM) I cant get this girl who I work with out of my head. f*** long distance relationships, my head (and eyes) wander so much when they really wouldnt otherwise. dont stop get it get it
  14. QUOTE (bobryansson @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 09:52 PM) Quentin's been a major disappointment, so we ought to add his name to the list. Just cashng the checks. Ya that league minimum he's really loving right now...
  15. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 09:29 PM) hudsons pitch counts worry me ...especially if he gets called up against a patient team like the yankees For impatient posters begging to see him, he's just not ready yet. Let him finish out the year in AAA then next season reevaluate him. He might stay in AAA a bit longer and gets called up later on in the year, makes it out the 5th spot in ST, whatever. It's nice to see Flowers getting that walk rate up. He and Gartrell are really adjusting well in AAA.
  16. One of the ugliest games I've seen in a long time. Just brutal.
  17. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 04:41 PM) Faux Duke cousins killed "Dukes of Hazzard." Get out..
  18. QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 03:59 PM) Y did we skip Z? Dummy!! Noone noticed it either. Were good though get back in line. No more cutting in line.
  19. Ace wants to whore himself to a thousand fat chicks for 50 bucks.
  20. Stupid, sexy Germans. I blame the many on this board.
  21. 35% Black, 35% Mexican, 10% Puerto Rican, 10% Indian, 10% Irish. I'm a mut.
  22. Valentin had the stache... Alexei doesn't.. Win.
  23. Wow... Dvoracek out for the year again.. Torn ACL in the right knee Talk about not catching a break. (serious injury prone player)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.