Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 04:12 PM) You're probably the most overrated poster ever. Pics sir.. I need to see what I'm looking at since I probably won't watch the show.
  2. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 20, 2009 -> 04:10 PM) Eventually, something will kill this thread. For intensive purposes... someONE.
  3. 22. Will be 23 in 2 months. Meanwhile.. Jim, Tex, Rex, Yasny etc.. are trying to avoid this thread at all cost.
  4. QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 11:15 PM) Am I the only one amazed by the staying power of this thread? But Tex did say game of the "Week" so today still qualifies as the last day..
  5. I guess that's what El Duque meant when he told Jose to pitch like a Cuban....
  6. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 10:53 PM) Weird, weird, weird. Xavier (my baby cousin) says that word alot. Weird..
  7. QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 10:40 PM) WTF. Talk about taking prospect love too far. You make my penis hard Dan..
  8. QUOTE (SockMe @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 09:38 PM) glad to see that Rios jacked one out You can tell he was surprised it did. Usually that's just an XBH in Toronto's park. He's going to love it here.
  9. Love for the thread killer to come in here and do his.. well... thread killing.
  10. Hello.. might as well jump back in here.. can we get it to Z and end this?
  11. Rizzo is gonna be the full time GM now Jeremy, he's not the "acting" GM anymore.
  12. Brent Morel is really making my penis hard. Nice to see Gilmore have a nice night. Phegley continues to hit during August. Remenowsky.. still ridiculous. John Ely with just an amazing year.
  13. QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 02:50 PM) I am trying to balance two relationships with two different chicks at work. Not f***ing easy at all and probably not that smart. I've done it.. If you manage it right, you'll be fine. But good luck man.
  14. Mike, you still think Greinke vs Contreras was an automatic win for KC? I told you baseball is a funny game.
  15. Cesar Carrillo with a quality start. Still surreal seeing a guy who lived a couple blocks down from me, not to mention played in the same little league park as I did pitching in the bigs. Slav, he was also an eastsider. He lived over there on 110th.
  16. QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 10:59 PM) Ozzie liked that way Freddy pitched. Your You cannot have Freddy and the Count going back to back, unless you have the rosters expanded. Freddy pitches good for about 3 innings. Contreras pitches well for 3-4 innings. Boom. Combine them to make the ultimate 5th SP.
  17. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 10:56 PM) Brady Shoemaker went 2-4 with an RBI 2b. The kid's begging us to pay attention to him. I know i'm listening. I have no idea why a guy with a 1.028 OPS is still in Bristol. They are 15 games out of first. I would hope the sox brass would make room for him somewhere in a promotion.
  18. QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 10:53 PM) 1-50 :o
  19. Tigers now 3 games up..
  20. Whats our record now for trailing after the 8th inning? I know we finally won our first one not too long ago, but I do remember the record being really ridiculous and even Hawk commenting on something needs to be done on that.
  21. Mitchell has a .905 OPS now. He's going to be fun to watch in W-S next year and beyond. Watch out for Phegley also. He's got his OPS to .702 and he's been hitting like a machine lately. I think he's starting to come around to the wood bat. Gilmore-Mitchell-Phegley combo is really hitting for Kanny. BTW.. Santos Rodriguez is still my sleeper pick.
  22. SoxAce replied to knightni's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 10:40 PM) I love him as much as you do, just think it's silly to throw one of the clutch players under the bus(Ramirez) when we have other problems. Never called for Alexei at all. I just think Beckham shouldn't be blamed for anything as of yet. I mean the guy went 6/12 in the A's series prior to this series. He didn't have it against Bannister which was obvious he doesn't pick him up (happens to any hitter that they can't pick up a specific pitcher) and he got on base three times today still. He probably does need a day off only cause he got drilled earlier in the game and didn't look comfortable swinging afterwards. Alexei made a bonehead play as usual, but he's been good with the bat.
  23. QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 10:33 PM) Just got back from work, didn't see much. The score isn't insane, so I ask... how was Freddy tonight? Did he have anything? He looked good for about 2-3 innings then pulled a Contreras and fell apart. I don't think he was as bad as some posters make him seem, but he gave up 4 ER when he exited (R. Williams allowed the 5 ER) to the Royals which is never good. I don't think he's the answer but I'm not gonna call for Hudson after making one good start in AAA just yet either. Give him alittle time people.
  24. SoxAce replied to knightni's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 10:31 PM) How about we b**** about Gordon batting like a p**** of late? The f***er got on base three times today. What a p****.
  25. Soria is still good with one bum ankle/leg.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.