Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Ha Crede looked terrible too on that pathetic swing.
  2. Damn that's as bad as I've ever seen Konerko look. JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW I just got home from a call-in from work. How does Buehrle look?
  3. I don't think it would have mattered in the end personally. The way our offense is swinging the bats, we would have lost in extra innings anyways.
  4. Not a good managed game by Ozzie and Bobby just didn't have it.
  5. QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 11:46 PM) Well, I officially hate Ozzie and Pods again. Yea his D was just horrible on that play.
  6. And it hits Pods in the head. I hate the A's.
  7. Todd Walker has killed us in the past. That was the strongest thorw I've ever seen Pods make.
  8. GOD f***ING DAMMIT!!!!
  9. Bobby's cutter is just sick today. Damn you C.B!!!!
  10. God damn that cutter was sick..
  11. God dammit Bobby!! The A's are being smart though. Good point Black Jack.
  12. So the man who actually gets arrested (multiple times actually) and charged gets 8 games where the man who was never charged of anything, only questioned gets banned for the season. Interesting.. Not saying it's not right by any means, but I think eigher Pac's was too harsh, or Henry got off easy. At least be consistant with it but I don't know too much info so I might be wrong on this.
  13. God damn A's. Your D is suppose to suck.
  14. Ha! That was a K too. Hopefully Erstad makes him pay.
  15. Garland battled his ass off with his 110+ pitch masterful effort. If you wanna compare with 05' with the way this game's going. We should win this 1 run game.
  16. I'm surprised Garland is still out there regardless of what he's done this inning.
  17. QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 11:06 PM) Damn posted before I saw it hit him...that was a masterful bunt there, bad luck. It was a good bunt. But with two outs even if he scored and if Pods excecuted well, it's still a bad idea. That's what your taught in little league. f*** C.B.
  18. QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 11:05 PM) He's a terrible bunter. It's a stupid idea. That's why I just edited it.
  19. Nice idea Pods bad luck. Damn you again C.B.!!! I take that back. It was two outs, terrible idea Pods.
  20. Our hitting with RISP is pathetic.
  21. Damn that was his pitch right there.
  22. Bwhahahaha the A's D sucks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.