Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to Brian's topic in The Diamond Club
    QUOTE(Nokona @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:23 PM) I forgot a Wild Card existed. Me to considering the last 3+ years the team that won the World Series were Wild Card teams..
  2. QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:45 PM) If he has all these connections its puzzling why so many stupid things come out of his mouth week after week year after year. Maybe he sits too close to Gammons. Hell, IMO, Gammons still has more credability than Reynolds.
  3. SoxAce replied to Brian's topic in The Diamond Club
    I can't even imagine if D. Lee wasn't on the cubs. My god they wouldn't even be in third place.
  4. QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 05:54 PM) Brandon does have good control, but his balls hang a lot. Ace... dammit don't be immature now..... :banghead
  5. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:31 PM) Should have given me your tickets, I would have went. Ditto.
  6. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:29 PM) I think we came out pretty nice in that deal. If Damaso is not used today, I think we'll know. That trade was good, but c'mon you know how I feel about Reed..
  7. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:26 PM) If it does, everything will be announced after the game. Damn.... de ja vu of the Olivo/Reed trade...
  8. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:24 PM) And a base hit. PWNED
  9. QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:21 PM) For the rest of us over 40, it takes an even greater perspective. Surprised you didn't say the "young" 25 Jim.
  10. If we trade for Burnett, I want him here longer than just 05.
  11. QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:07 PM) I still remember him suffering massive beat downs by Texas, Kansas City, and Tampa Bay. I'm not saying whether trading him is right or wrong, but let's not label him untouchable because he held the Cubs at bay for five innings. Boy BMac came a looong way from being a stud pitcher when he comes up to now being everyone's trade list. I can still remember last year when alot of people here thought Neal was crap... :rolly
  12. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:05 PM) I agree with you there Jas, why would the Marlins need an OF???? They have a loaded outfield with Pierre, Cabrera, and Encarnacion. They also have a few good OF in AAA. Hey, it's only better for the Sox... Encarnacion=trade bait.
  13. Well I would rather deal Count than Marte but I'd prefer the Marte/Anderson deal as well.
  14. AL West no question.
  15. I would throw up if the Twins picked him up.. :puke
  16. Basically stay away from the Marlins. I can see them getting another D-Train in their hands with B-Mac.
  17. Hopefully Gload can play in tomorrows game. But I'm excited. Let's get a W tonight boyz.
  18. SoxAce replied to DBAHO's topic in FutureSox Board
    Micheal Moat looks like he's gonna be a good one.
  19. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 03:51 PM) I don't think he can. He's obviously having a tremendous season I just don't see him staying ahead of Pujols in homers and rbi's. In homers I can see it. There's no way in hell he's gonna get the rbis though.
  20. SoxAce replied to VAfan's topic in The Diamond Club
    I actually wish the Twins won the WC. The A's just flat pwn the sox. Probably the only team I'm scared to see in the playoffs.
  21. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:59 PM) Willie has no chance this at bat. That's putting it mildly..
  22. If I don't have to work that day, I'll go.
  23. Why do I have a feeling Ryan Sweeney will be swaping uniforms soon..
  24. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 08:04 PM) I do get alot of jaw drops cause of my sexiness.
  25. He was a legend in my eyes. RIP.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.