Everything posted by SoxAce
- Nick Lemon Retires
-
Pictures?
QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:46 AM) Was that a Ben Davis jersey in the stands? Got a problem with Big Ben?!?! :finger :finger
-
Who do you think is going to be playing at B-ham?
I'm probably going back to Alabama (1st time in a long time) this summer to visit my uncle and my cousins, so hopefully I'll catch another B-ham game and this time, since I'm way older than before, will know the prospects, take a good look at them, and hopefully get some insight and good imput for some of the spect lovers here.
-
Knights Roster
Sweeney is gonna be a joy to watch this season, especially statistic wise. His power surge in spring training was really impressive, and with that "sandbox" of a field the Knights play in, his HR total will definitely be up and I'm sure his average will be very respectable as well.
-
Sox vs. Indians - 4/5 Game Thread
I'd be happy with taking 2/3. We basically did that all of last year in alot (and I mean ALOT) of series.
-
Pictures?
That was Boone Logan. MB gave him a "Welcome to the bigs" treatment and it was shaving gel.
-
Kannapolis Roster
I'm looking for Brooks to watch of course. But I really like Rodriguez, Sabo and the other "Logan" as well looking at thier stats. But Ricky Brooks is who I'm lookin for to stand out.
-
QUESTION
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 3, 2006 -> 08:46 PM) Actually, Jason is wrong I believe. O....M....G!!
-
Dee Brown Wins Bob Cousy Award
Does anyone think this will boast his draft value?
-
Sox vs. Indians: 4/4 Game Thread
Will actually watch an hour or so of this game before I go to work, so I will see the ring ceremony. I'm still 50/50 on calling off work though. I already have been thinking of excuses. I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.
-
Thornton last night.
He impressed me. That at-bat against Hafner and Haf had no chance. The only thing I didn't want to see from Thornton was too many full counts.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABOZ!
-
This is pretty cool
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 01:48 PM) It's wierd that I remember like all of those. When I was a guest until I finally registered, I remembered alot of the banners, the talks, etc.. as well. Didn't think I would be hooked on this site like this one bit. Ah the good ol' J.Reedfan8.
-
CHAT ROOM - UPDATE @ 5:30 CST
I'll be back on the chat. The memories there are still priceless.
-
Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread
LETS GO SOX!!!!
-
The Official George Mason Bandwagon Thread
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 12:58 AM) Why is it whenever I jump on a bandwagon, it breaks? In the wise words of Bill Clinton on a Family Guy episode.. "Uh.. Probably cuz ur so fat!! Ahuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!!"
-
Farmhands in the Future
Very nice read Heads. I too am a big fan of spects, have been since I went to Alabama a couple years ago to visit my family, and became a J.Reed fan catching a game out there. I've played with some good players in my high school days, (maybe should have continued but didn't think I was good enough) I'm looking for a couple of friends of mine to get drafted eigher this year or in the next two years depending if they finish collage. I'll let some posters who are big on spects know my friends names later they want to. I'm gonna talk to them on AIM if they are ever on, to KIT. Hopefully I can get their stats and see how they do. (Hopefully they went to good schools.) P.S. My spect to watch this year is the name you guys see on the bottom of my "empty" sig. Mr. "future stud" IMHO.
-
Someone Save Me
Too bad. If he's still around for 6-8 months I think I can take him cause I'm getting my own place when I turn 20 this year. (Or I might wait till next year I haven't decided yet.) Right now I can't cause I live in an apartment with the owners downstairs and the hood I live in is rough, especially for a good dog like that. EDIT: Just read your last post on 7 days.
-
Beautiful job on the banner
Goldy well done as usual. Eh.. I'll start braggin.. I was Goldy's first "customer" for a sig. He's been a god ever since..
-
Brooks Boyer on Score
f***!! I have to work on Tuesday (have this Monday off) so I'm gonna miss it.
-
Hermanson to DL, Logan's Contract Purchased
I really, and I mean really, hate to say this, but IMHO, I believe Hermy is done. And it's a shame cause his arm, legs, etc.. feels great, but you can't be effective if you have serious back issues. I really hope I'm wrong.
-
Greetings from... Ozzie Guillen
QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 04:03 PM) Frank wasn't invited. That's a damn shame. It really is.
-
Which game will be your first this year?
Usually every year my first game(s) is during the summer and its against a crappy team and 90% of the time, get a win. (KC, SEA, TB) Hopefully this year, since I don't go to school but work, can go alittle earlier and see the sox play a good team and hopefully, get a win.
-
Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread
Won't be there, but I am lucky enough to watch this game since I don't work on Sundays.
-
Borchard center of M's attention
I'll root for Borch. I'm just pissed I won't see probably my favorite non sox player (Reed) miss some time. Gotta love the grinders.