Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Damn can't see the game (baseball practice) but hopefully the sox can pull out another win against the scrubs.
  2. Cotts. Walker hasn't impressed me much cause most of the hitters I've seen him face won't even make it to the bigs for another 2+ years.
  3. Most important part of the article right there.
  4. The Angels officially have the most retarded name in baseball.
  5. QUOTE(black jack @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 07:11 AM) he's just trying to boost willie's trade value. Was thinking the same thing.
  6. Agree with the above. He's barely getting hitters out who are minor leaguers. Hasn't impressed me one bit. He will be in AAA.
  7. QUOTE(Hall of Famer @ Mar 13, 2005 -> 04:38 PM) Thats nothing. You should of seen me in my prime.
  8. Seeing both of them leave was probably the hardest thing I ever had to deal with. I know Kenny almost cried seeing Olivo go. What a great guy. Reed as well (still miss him) Best of luck to the both of them.
  9. QUOTE(gotoh00 @ Mar 13, 2005 -> 11:54 PM) Ichiro pitched live to Shingo in an all-star game and got him to ground out to shortstop. Guy has a cannon for an arm and Shingo swings the bat really well. That is very interesting. Thanx for the info toh.
  10. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 07:56 AM) DBAH0 trolling? Now I have heard everything. That was almost the most idiotic statement I've seen on soxtalk imo.
  11. They are all idiots. One was predicting Maddux would go 17-6 with a 2.28 era.
  12. I've had so many in my life. I still think God still has me here for a purpose. He's watching over me and others around the world who make a difference.
  13. Dammit. My sleeper is out. Get well soon Tyler.
  14. I wish the best of luck to Brown. He, Reddick and Stotomire (sp?) are my favorites to watch.
  15. SoxAce replied to SkokieSox's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I'm sorry I had to bump this. This is incredible news.
  16. Mine is below my quote at wite. As I and DBAH0 know in our little duos on who was the sleeper. I won last season.
  17. QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 07:12 PM) Why is it that when uribe got picked off only a couple people complained? He is by far our worst base runner on the team in my opinion and to top it off he got picked off at second. Someone has to take over for Carlos Lee..
  18. SoxAce replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    Happy B-Day to one of the fattest states in the U.S.
  19. SoxAce replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    I just got a puppy yesterday as well... Well, it's not really mine it's my grandfathers, but he's in the hospital (he might have a type of cancer) but I'm taking care of him since I know my grandfather will make a speedy recovery. BTW, 7 months old, doberman (sp?)
  20. QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 08:30 PM) Yes, Ace is starting!! I wish..
  21. QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 08:06 PM) Did Anthrax hack into your account?
  22. QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 9, 2005 -> 07:19 PM) And I don't think a kid would have my appreciation for 50+ baseball games a year right off the bat. If I was your son, I would feel like the happiest kid in the world..
  23. I love Ozzie.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.