Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Tigers
QUOTE(Nokona @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:23 PM) I forgot a Wild Card existed. Me to considering the last 3+ years the team that won the World Series were Wild Card teams..
-
Harold Reynolds
QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:45 PM) If he has all these connections its puzzling why so many stupid things come out of his mouth week after week year after year. Maybe he sits too close to Gammons. Hell, IMO, Gammons still has more credability than Reynolds.
-
Poor Prior
I can't even imagine if D. Lee wasn't on the cubs. My god they wouldn't even be in third place.
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 05:54 PM) Brandon does have good control, but his balls hang a lot. Ace... dammit don't be immature now..... :banghead
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:31 PM) Should have given me your tickets, I would have went. Ditto.
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:29 PM) I think we came out pretty nice in that deal. If Damaso is not used today, I think we'll know. That trade was good, but c'mon you know how I feel about Reed..
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:26 PM) If it does, everything will be announced after the game. Damn.... de ja vu of the Olivo/Reed trade...
-
White Sox vs. Red Sox July 24 Game Thread
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:24 PM) And a base hit. PWNED
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:21 PM) For the rest of us over 40, it takes an even greater perspective. Surprised you didn't say the "young" 25 Jim.
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
If we trade for Burnett, I want him here longer than just 05.
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:07 PM) I still remember him suffering massive beat downs by Texas, Kansas City, and Tampa Bay. I'm not saying whether trading him is right or wrong, but let's not label him untouchable because he held the Cubs at bay for five innings. Boy BMac came a looong way from being a stud pitcher when he comes up to now being everyone's trade list. I can still remember last year when alot of people here thought Neal was crap... :rolly
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:05 PM) I agree with you there Jas, why would the Marlins need an OF???? They have a loaded outfield with Pierre, Cabrera, and Encarnacion. They also have a few good OF in AAA. Hey, it's only better for the Sox... Encarnacion=trade bait.
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
Well I would rather deal Count than Marte but I'd prefer the Marte/Anderson deal as well.
-
The Best Division in Baseball
AL West no question.
-
Shingo News
I would throw up if the Twins picked him up.. :puke
-
The AJ Burnett 24 Hour Window Thread
Basically stay away from the Marlins. I can see them getting another D-Train in their hands with B-Mac.
-
White Sox vs. Red Sox 7/23 Game Thread
Hopefully Gload can play in tomorrows game. But I'm excited. Let's get a W tonight boyz.
-
7/22 Games
Micheal Moat looks like he's gonna be a good one.
-
Derrek Lee and the Triple Crown.
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 03:51 PM) I don't think he can. He's obviously having a tremendous season I just don't see him staying ahead of Pujols in homers and rbi's. In homers I can see it. There's no way in hell he's gonna get the rbis though.
-
Twins or A's?
I actually wish the Twins won the WC. The A's just flat pwn the sox. Probably the only team I'm scared to see in the playoffs.
-
7/22 Game Thread
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:59 PM) Willie has no chance this at bat. That's putting it mildly..
-
GROUP OUTING question
If I don't have to work that day, I'll go.
-
TRADE THREAD II ~ July 2 - July 8
Why do I have a feeling Ryan Sweeney will be swaping uniforms soon..
-
Ootp league.
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 08:04 PM) I do get alot of jaw drops cause of my sexiness.
-
luther vandross passes away
He was a legend in my eyes. RIP.