Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Hell, even he can hit better than Joe Borchard.
  2. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 04:58 PM) I think Fields/Widger have the best shots. For some reason, Fields just seems likeh e could be on this team...this year. Unless the kid just completely tears it up and if Crede is horrible or maybe injured he won't make this team and he won't rot on the bench.
  3. Iggy or Guchi would work for me.
  4. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 04:37 PM) I didn't know we invited Chris Widger. He's my sleeper pick to break out. I didn't even know we signed Chris Widger..
  5. Yea, T.O won't miss the SB at all. He already gave his word on that. Plus, I don't think it would really matter since the Patriots will win it.
  6. Another interesting thing is now were tied with the Pacers for the seventh seed. Way to Go Bulls!
  7. KW

    SoxAce replied to LDF's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I'll give KW his props for what he's done this offseason for sure. I'll praise him if he makes a trade by the deadline if he sees a weakness and solidifies it which would put us over the top.
  8. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 08:24 PM) Since 98' right? Notice the word THESE in my sentence. Umm k?
  9. This is probably the best game I've ever seen these Bulls play. Everything is going there way.
  10. SoxAce replied to TLAK's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    They will not dump Tracey, Lopez (one of my fav. spects) and Smith is very solid.
  11. I'm not one of them but there's others here that are. It's a agree to disagree kinda thing with certian posters and others.
  12. QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 07:57 PM) Why because i don't think he will be great this year? Also a stat machine.. Like Cheat.
  13. Damn were killin today. I like a 20-19 record.
  14. SoxAce replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Even if a talent like Willie isn't in the sox plans, I wouldn't mind Aurilia at all. A guy who can hit in the .240-.250s who can get on base and play multiple positions is pretty good depth.
  15. No, that's YOUR lineup for 2005. Guillen already stated in soxfest this lineup.. Podsednik Uribe Dye Konerko Everett Rowand Pierzynski Crede Harris Now I think it will be.. Podsednik Iguchi Dye Konerko Everett Rowand Pierzynski Uribe Crede I think that'll be a good chance to be the lieup for the first game of the season.
  16. I'll say the Dragon song/noise they play over there, but that's my guess.
  17. QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 10:35 AM) Gucci ... It's "stylish". I was thinking that too.
  18. Damn I'm good. I called it, said by Monday he'll be a Whitesox.
  19. Not a big fan of Damon, but I loved Bill and his analysis on things sox wise. Hopefully he's back.
  20. Tmar's quote in Valponick's thread on his trouble with taxes...
  21. See what happens when I start a game thread fellas? Ace=god.
  22. QUOTE(Tmar28 @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 06:00 PM) your going to jail. see you in 4-6 years

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.