Everything posted by SoxAce
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Damn Timmy nearly had another one. Luckily still a sac fly.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Eloy is totally gonna hit .270+ to finish out.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
5 guys with 30+ bombs and they got another 2 with 20+ (could be 3 with Marvin Gonzalez with an outside shot at 20). Just insane.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Twins pouring it on now. *proceeds to check Mariners/Pirates score*
-
Eloy named player of the week
Fangraphs: Eloy Jimenez wraps up year one.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
LMAO and he just went deep. I swear it's like poetic justice.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Timmy 2-2.
- It's That Time Of The Year Again...
-
Goodbye Felipe Vasquez
Yup. They will definitely regret that one for a long time. And what a P.O.S. Vasquez is. Don't say this often, but I hope that S.O.B. rots in hell.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
He, Timmy (batting title) and Moncada are enough for me to watch the rest of the year along with Cease starts. I would like to see him hit 30 bombs and an .800+ OPS (he's at .803 right now). Hell, I didn't realize he has a very good shot to finish with a .270+ average as well.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Our bottom lineup. Look at all that red lol.
-
Jimenez, Cease ranked 4th and 18th in long-term values
I wouldn't go that far.
-
Gio out for remainder of 2019
We know what time it is Hahn...
-
Gio out for remainder of 2019
You absolutely shut him down. Hell of a season Gio. Hopefully he has no issues with it next season.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Fitzpatrick to the Steelers.
-
Sox at Twinkies
Was just about to post this.
-
Sox at Twinkies
Moncada just missed that.
-
Sox at Twinkies
He might be hungover. Like I said yesterday when the Sox lost to Seattle, the camera showed him incredibly pissed in the dugout. He might've said fuck it and ordered a couple of bottles of Cuban rum.
-
Sox at Twinkies
Apparently him costing Lopez a no hitter wasn't enough damage in Ricky's "gut".
-
Eloy named player of the week
Seeing his DRS get updated is pretty fun lol. He dropped down to -11 for a while and then had a -9 before going back yp to -11. He's at -10 right now so he's improved a bit during this stretch.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Add Jalen Ramsey to the trade block list.
-
**2019 "I hate my Fantasy Team" Fantasy Football thread**
I was down .20 and only needed one Ertz catch to win. I got it at the last second!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Yea. I can accept that if it was a rookie (like Kyler Murray for example) not a QB in his 3rd year and 2nd with this offense.
- NFL Thread 2019-2020