Everything posted by SoxAce
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
I LOL'd.
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Ricky should've batted Giolito behind Moncada juuust in case.
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Oh I was joking. I know there is a big difference in the magnitude of it.
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
Docs from Golden State agree.
-
GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT
It's like they are trying to test the baseball gods to see how far he can go before it's a more serious injury.
-
Let's talk Eloy hitting cleanup
If you're moving Moncada anywhere other than 2nd, it should be 3rd. He hates leading off. I'm down with Eloy at 3rd or 4th.
-
2018-2019 Official NBA thread
I thought the draft was tomorrow?
-
Official NHL COVID season thread
I want Turcotte but would be perfectly fine with Byram too. Darkhorse is Zegras.
-
6/19 Games
He and Sanchez are a nice 1-2 to follow right now.
-
6/18 Games
Sam Abbott having a hell of a night. Just walked. Now 2-3, 3 BBs, 2 R
-
Robert wins SL ASG MVP
When he wins MVP in the futures game too I want him in AAA.
-
The 2020 Rotation - What’s Your Plan?
Eh... I hope you're right man.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
He's one of my personal favorite posters on this board. You too Alex.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
SUCK IT CUBS!
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
Other than his terrible Moncada blunder, great managing by Ricky tonight.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
Until Kimbrel is ready.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
YOU WIN!!!
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
Ricky would've benched him for that.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
Thank god that ball was in front of him on the left side.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
Wow.. athleticism shown there by Moncada and Timmy!
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
That is on Leury.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
LMAO.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
I'm almost hoping Moncada doesn't get a ground ball to his right (or left) in the IF.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
Fry just off the IL... good luck kid.
-
GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT
I can't wait till Garcia tears his hamstring at this point with him hobbling around right now.