Everything posted by SoxAce
- 6/20 Games
-
6/20 Games
Madrigal 2 RBI single with 2 outs in the 9th ties the game. Clutch.
-
6/20 Games
He must've discovered something. He's been unbelievable this year.
-
6/20 Games
McClure pitches a gem tonight. And Davis Martin main thing was maintaining consistency each start. He's had 5 solid starts in a row now.
-
2018-2019 Official NBA thread
- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Coby White it is.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Gotta be.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Wow! Culver to Wolves.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Garland and Sexton in the same backcourt ey Cavs? Looking more and more likely Culver will be the pick.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
There goes Hunter.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Knicks fans cheering a lottery pick?! lol.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
I like Culver so I'd be very happy. It's a shame LaVine is not a PG. Culver is a legit 2 way SG and I much rather have him as our SG of the future.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Eh... still 0 playmakers in that backcourt. LaVine does not have the I.Q. or vision to set up his teammates in that aspect. BUT, the Bulls aren't gonna attract any superstar players anyway so...- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Brogdon is more of a SG though. Don't really see the fit.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Everything is happening!- Moncada
- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
If true, huge break for the Bulls.- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread
- Cease Struggling in AAA Recently
I'm sure they're hoping Kyle Kubat is serviceable in AAA with his promotion.- The Tampa Bay/Montreal Rays
It's non Sox news which is why I already posted it in the diamond club.- Post All Star Break Promotions
About time for Sousa and especially Perez.- Let's talk Eloy hitting cleanup
My point exactly.- Let's talk Eloy hitting cleanup
I can see Ricky putting Robert and Madrigal 1-2 (since Madrigal is a tough out and can bunt... yea I know) and then maybe Moncada, Eloy and Vaughn 3-5 (in no particular order).- Rays might play a few in Montreal...
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27016429/sources-rays-explore-playing-montreal- 6/20 Games
- 2018-2019 Official NBA thread