Everything posted by SoxAce
-
5/14 Games
QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 15, 2015 -> 07:35 AM) Everyone is far away but: Danish, Adams, Luis Martinez, Jordan Guerrero, and Jace Fry for sure. I'm also expecting someone else at pick #8 overall. Not a chance.
-
2015-2016 NFL Thread
@AdamSchefter: Ravens national scout Joe Douglas, who has been with team for 15 years, is going to Chicago Bears as college scouting director, per source.
-
Micah Johnson sent to Charlotte AAA
Sanchez should of never went to AAA in the first place. Big fan of this move as I am a Sanchez fan.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
QUOTE (GreenSox @ May 11, 2015 -> 09:26 PM) 3 days in a row, the 3rd against a team that knows him best, doesn't help. Already covered that.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
As big of a hot dog as Gomez is, he is fun to watch.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Nice call once again Robin.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Holy s*** what a bomb.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Third day in a row Duke has pitched in. And against his former team at that.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
The worst guy to hit it to.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Eaton's average jumps to .225 from these 4 hits today.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 11, 2015 -> 09:01 PM) Eaton has looked good at the plate. I actually feel comfortable with him. Eaton is making me look like a genius today.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Eaton has looked good at the plate. I actually feel comfortable with him.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Beckham should of had an RBI there.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
I'd rather him hit anyway. Broxton is terrible. And of course he strikes out. Shuck looked like he rarely has bunted in his life.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
We're just gonna start coming back on teams now apparently.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Alexei better be running Robin.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Nice inning for Putnam.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Avi might of missed his pitch there.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Still don't like Micah Johnson getting PH for so many times when he needs at bats to develop, but I'll save that debate for another day.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
What's up with Abreu and the lack of patience this year?
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Our first walk! *claps hands*
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 11, 2015 -> 03:41 PM) Hopefully this game starts the turn around for Mr. Eaton. Also we are not worse than the Brewers. I prefer we sweep them, but anything less than 2/3 should be considered a disappointment. So far, 2 hits in this game is a nice start.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
QUOTE (Mike F. @ May 11, 2015 -> 07:46 PM) Samardzija works a better count than any other Sox hitter. Haha. Great minds think alike.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
Samardzija works the count better than our professional hitters.
-
5/11 White Sox @ Brewers
I always like Semien because of the OBP potential. He was probably our best hitter in the minors at working the count along with Ravelo. I understand the sox philosophy, but they need to have a more integral part of a plan for more patient hitters. For the record, I'd still do that trade 10/10 times.