Everything posted by SoxAce
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:48 PM) That would be incredible if the Astros ended up with those three...talk about building your farm system in one fell swoop. Bregman, Tucker and Cameron...? Their system is already sick and they won't miss a beat with Correa and Velasquez coming up now.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Have to hope Red Sox love Benintendi now.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Tyler Jay to the Twins. Ouch.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:42 PM) If you don't want to know draft picks, quit reading a thread about draft picks! So much f***ing this. We've never had this in years past. It's ridiculous.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Twins have a chance to give the sox a guarantee of Fulmer or Jay depending on their pick.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Astros pick Kyle Tucker. First "surprise" pick.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Pedro Martinez breaking down pitchers.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
There goes DS guy.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:26 PM) Be nice if the Rangers don't take one of the pitchers the Sox are interested in here. Red Sox are the team that scares me the most. They have a tendency to f*** teams over.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Rodgers to Rockies.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 06:20 PM) Hah. Work is consuming my life and a lot of my Draft fun. That and the lack of White Sox picks. I'm hoping for Tate personally. Okay with Fulmer/Jay as well. Harris is worst case scenario for me. Ditto on work. The whole growing up thing is why I left FutureSox a while back anyways. I miss watching prospects and then debating if I was right or wrong later.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Where's DirtySox at? C'mon my friend, there's only a handful of people here I love and rely on in terms of what they think around the draft. (and prospects in general)
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 04:44 PM) Didn't see the 1st hr, but the 2nd one wouldn't have gone out without the howling wind. Still hard hit. First one was a no doubter. Even the announcers said it wind or no wind.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2015 -> 04:13 PM) Jay hasn't been impressive. I won't beef with him against Swanson though. That kid is a stud. My favorite college hitter.
-
6/8/15 Gamethread Sale vs McCullers
Anyone know if Correa is playing tonight? Would be a hell of a test against Sale though. Oh and they promoted Velasquez as well. Astros pulling a Cubs and bringing up the future.
-
2015 MLB Draft Thread - Discussion - DAY ONE
Zander Will just took him deep.
-
Matt Dominguez
Matt Davidson is a better hitter and I'm dead serious in saying that. I've found Dominguez overrated for years.
-
6/5 Games
Surprised Beltre is still in the DSL. Kid's patience level is well beyond that league.
-
6/2 games
Definitely a concussion for May. I'm hoping it's not an oblique for Anderson. (probably his rib cage though)
-
6/1 Games
Great to see Myles Jaye finally figure out AA hitters.
-
Official NHL 2014-15 Thread
QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 1, 2015 -> 05:14 PM) ok again i am wrong. jeez.... what a miserable day i am having. It's the same s*** don't worry. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 1, 2015 -> 12:36 PM) I think they put his name on there, or at least give him first hoist after Toews. I'd assume it would go Captain-Kimmo-Richie I'd bet money it'll be Vermette after Timonen then maybe Richie or possibly Darling considering his journey.
-
2015 MLB Catch-All Thread
Lillian's boy Grady Sizemore was just released by the Phillies.
-
Official NHL 2014-15 Thread
We need to win tonight first. Shame this could've gone 6, but it is what it is.
-
GT 5/30: White Sox (22-25) vs. Astros (30-19)
Stone: "This has been absolutely... enjoyable." Nice rim shot on Hawk, Steve.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
I've got to stop thinking Stros are still an NL team.