Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 05:32 AM) Two years in a row that Gates has been a big tease. I have a feeling that he's on a decline. Not surprising to see. (though he's had some bad luck too) I'll ask some here who to play this week. I got Gates (Denver D), Witten (Baltimore D) and Celek. (Detroit D) I'm leaning towards Celek (though Gates is tempting, especially with a Monday night game), but I would like to hear others opinions.
  2. I picked up Jason Witten off waivers. Hopefully he puts up the points (like he did against the Bears) cause Gates has done nothing so far.
  3. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 8, 2012 -> 12:55 PM) That's nuts. Apparently the Tebowness of the Jets does not interest their fans. Whaaaat?! This is the 666th Monday Night Football game. They should be all Tebowed in.
  4. Colston and Marshall were hella good for me. I won by 42. Unfortunately, they both have a bye week comming up. *shakes head*
  5. QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 07:27 AM) Drop some more catches and than get hurt Amendola. WTF. Miles Austin had to be on bye this week, huh? QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 08:13 AM) Floyd. The Saints defense is turrible and the game is on the turf. Plus, Robert Meachem keeps getting zero f***ing catches, so you onviously don't have to worry about him stealing targets. Yea that's who I was going with when I said "the choice was obvious" it was just Rivers has been up and down this year. (Fitzpatrick will throw picks, but he'll get his passing yards) I'll ride with Floyd though. Thanks guys.
  6. I'm debating between Stevie Johnson (49ers D) or Malcom Floyd. (NO's D) At first the choice was obvious, then I realize Rivers is such an enigma these days.
  7. Wow.. Marcus Colston finally shows up. Still got Marshall Monday, but he pretty much gave me this win.
  8. My TE's f***ing sucked (Gates, Celek) which cost me a win. Add to that Colston still looking like s*** and now I need a WR.
  9. I like threads like these. Usually the complete opposite happens.
  10. The shoulder was the much more serious one. Really tough kid. Didn't lose much development time either even though he was on the DL a few times. Hopefully he comes back even stronger.
  11. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 09:36 AM) Here is a picture of my girlfriend.... This might be the best post you've ever made.
  12. f***ing Gates nearly has cost me a win with him not playing. Luckily my opponent has Fitzgerald who was brutal. Gotta hope Matt Ryan lights it up and hope He keeps Julio Jones as his favorite target, not Roddy White.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.