Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 07:31 AM) I'm sure most of Soxtalk will hate him soon enough because he isn't the classic home run hitting 3B. My hope is that Morel is really healthy, can unlearn all of the bad habits he picked up trying to save his back, and can actually become a decent starter. Keppinger would be a platoon/super-sub type of guy, which would really be ideal for this team. I can already envision the offensive Juan Pierre, just at 3B comparisons. (I will admit though, I'm not a big fan of Kep like others here, but he is a solid super sub, when used correctly)
  2. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 5, 2012 -> 01:35 PM) I decided to really watch, undistracted, last night. WOW was it terrible. edit: I can't even imagine the times when he was starting anymore, and why he was considered good. He just doesn't push our offense, and our offense needs a dynamic point guard. He is one of my least favorite Bulls in the post Jordan era. I was not happy when he was brought back.
  3. Lance Louis is a big loss for an already horrible O-Line. (probably our best one in fact) ACL tears are not good for big lineman. Hopefully he comes back strong and still is the same guy. You can tell Cutler was not happy seeing one of his best blockers (along with Garza) in distraught.
  4. Though Ryan wasn't great (neither was Colston) thank god Brees sucked. (and Graham for my opponents side)
  5. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 23, 2012 -> 06:33 PM) And the All-Star game in Columbus That franchise just can't win in anything.
  6. I benched Stafford and of course he has a great game... F U! Thank god New England's defense is doin work. Witten was meh. Other guy has Brady (3 TD's so far, though not many yards), Andre Johnson (who was magnificent) and Aaron Hernandez (who thankfully only has one catch up to this point) tonight. Would love to see NE D put up 35+ to make me feel good about this comming Sunday.
  7. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 21, 2012 -> 06:04 PM) Shoot me. Yea.. what he said.
  8. ^^^^ That was fantastic Jeremy. Well my car was stolen last Tuesday. A week later (yesterday) it was found (alot of damage on it) and the guy was caught (well.. the passenger.. sucks for you crackhead). I've had some bad luck the past few weeks (a week before that, my grandmother had a major stroke, so she is fighting for her life right now, for example), so hopefully it all turns around.
  9. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 05:49 PM) Kaepernick is actually fun to watch. For that, I'll look forward on watching this game. And he didn't disappoint. Kid is gonna be a stud. Alex Smith is gonna have his job taken away soon.
  10. Kaepernick is actually fun to watch. For that, I'll look forward on watching this game.
  11. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 08:02 AM) the end of Soxtalk world really is 2012 After you became an admin, I knew standards weren't high anymore. In all seriousness, congrats Blake. Congrats to Keith as well.
  12. Wow.. on a week where Stafford, Rice, and Colston did nothing for me, I still get the win. Thank you Green-Ellis and Atlanta D. Luckily Rodgers, Fitzgerald and T. Gonzalez bombed for his team. I'm 10-1 now and next week I face the guy who is my only loss.
  13. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 15, 2012 -> 03:31 PM) lol. watch out flip. awful garbage for chris paul is coming your way. and he'll convince you're doing the right thing. LOL, sounds like Steve. Reminds me of the OOTP baseball league back in the day.
  14. Bulls bench in general is awful (sans Gibson). I gotta admit I do laugh when I see Belinelli get beat off the dribble for the 20th time in one game.
  15. QUOTE (YASNY @ Nov 10, 2012 -> 03:14 PM) Oh c'mon. Headley is in the discussion for the NL MVP. This ain't happening. He was talking about this thread.
  16. QUOTE (Carter224 @ Nov 10, 2012 -> 03:15 PM) Im pretty sure I just saw you get on other posters because they were talking about Headley and you said he was "untouchable". Yep LOL, Carl with the ownage.
  17. The era of Hahn begins.
  18. Man.. Matthew Stafford (Jacksonville D) or Matt Ryan? (Dallas D) I was gonna roll with Stafford, but Ryan has had a great year.
  19. Bye week sucks. Josh Gordon or Kendall Wright? I had Kendall, but put him on waivers for Gordon (whose been hot) but Wright usually gets more receptions a game. (although Titans do have Britt too)
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 17, 2012 -> 07:47 AM) Nah, I just wanted to post something legitimate about the NBA in the NBA thread. Let me know when that finally happens...
  21. QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:41 AM) Our league instituted the Window Rule. Every owner has 48 hours from when the trade is published to make a better offer. Trade processes immediately after the 48 hour window closes. That way "The Market" dictates the price of the player. Note that this is a keeper league where teams that fall out of contention normally deal for picks in the next year's draft so there are usually tons of trades. Additionally, we have had to make a lot of tweaks to the Window Rule to make it work and prevent everyone from waiting 47 hours to try and beat the initial offer. But it gets rid of stupid vetoes and encourages trading. We have the same thing. And it's perfectly fine, especially since other guys aren't weak at whatever position those teams are dealing for. (not to mention, it saves a moron from getting completely ripped off)
  22. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 06:25 AM) Damn I played Ryan over Stafford (can't believe Ryan bombed against Oakland) and it cost me (well... that and Jeremy Maclin, damn him). I also benched Witten who didn't do too bad at all. I'm down by 22, but have Floyd and Mr. unreliable Gates tonight. I hope Rivers goes nuts with those two. And of course Mr. unreliable single handedly gave me the W. Thank you Gates.
  23. QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:18 PM) This would be hilarious if it weren't sadly true. I'm shocked your still posting here. I think I've been gone almost as long as Felix has. (minus this post)
  24. Damn I played Ryan over Stafford (can't believe Ryan bombed against Oakland) and it cost me (well... that and Jeremy Maclin, damn him). I also benched Witten who didn't do too bad at all. I'm down by 22, but have Floyd and Mr. unreliable Gates tonight. I hope Rivers goes nuts with those two.
  25. If anyone's interested, Hogs Wolves are on now on Power 50 in the Chicagoland area. Saad, Shaw, Pirri, Olsen, Leddy, Kruger, etc. out there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.