Everything posted by SoxAce
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 05:32 AM) Two years in a row that Gates has been a big tease. I have a feeling that he's on a decline. Not surprising to see. (though he's had some bad luck too) I'll ask some here who to play this week. I got Gates (Denver D), Witten (Baltimore D) and Celek. (Detroit D) I'm leaning towards Celek (though Gates is tempting, especially with a Monday night game), but I would like to hear others opinions.
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
I picked up Jason Witten off waivers. Hopefully he puts up the points (like he did against the Bears) cause Gates has done nothing so far.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 8, 2012 -> 12:55 PM) That's nuts. Apparently the Tebowness of the Jets does not interest their fans. Whaaaat?! This is the 666th Monday Night Football game. They should be all Tebowed in.
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
Colston and Marshall were hella good for me. I won by 42. Unfortunately, they both have a bye week comming up. *shakes head*
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 07:27 AM) Drop some more catches and than get hurt Amendola. WTF. Miles Austin had to be on bye this week, huh? QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 08:13 AM) Floyd. The Saints defense is turrible and the game is on the turf. Plus, Robert Meachem keeps getting zero f***ing catches, so you onviously don't have to worry about him stealing targets. Yea that's who I was going with when I said "the choice was obvious" it was just Rivers has been up and down this year. (Fitzpatrick will throw picks, but he'll get his passing yards) I'll ride with Floyd though. Thanks guys.
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
I'm debating between Stevie Johnson (49ers D) or Malcom Floyd. (NO's D) At first the choice was obvious, then I realize Rivers is such an enigma these days.
-
PTC Wednesday October 3rd, 2012
Beckham.
-
PTC Monday October 1st, 2012
De Aza.
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
Wow.. Marcus Colston finally shows up. Still got Marshall Monday, but he pretty much gave me this win.
-
PTC Saturday September 29th, 2012
Konerko.
-
PTC Friday September 28th, 2012
Rios.
-
PTC Thursday September 27th, 2012
AJ.
-
PTC Monday September 24th, 2012
Youk.
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
My TE's f***ing sucked (Gates, Celek) which cost me a win. Add to that Colston still looking like s*** and now I need a WR.
-
PTC Sunday September 23rd, 2012
Rios.
-
PTC Saturday September 22nd, 2012
Konerko.
-
Sox could be out of 1st by tomorrow night
I like threads like these. Usually the complete opposite happens.
-
Keenyn Walker Surgery
The shoulder was the much more serious one. Really tough kid. Didn't lose much development time either even though he was on the DL a few times. Hopefully he comes back even stronger.
-
PTC Friday September 21st, 2012
Dunn.
-
PTC Thursday September 20th, 2012
AJ.
-
PTC Wednesday September 19th, 2012
Tank.
-
PTC Tuesday September 18th, 2012
Rios.
-
John Danks involved in an engagement
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 09:36 AM) Here is a picture of my girlfriend.... This might be the best post you've ever made.
-
The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here
f***ing Gates nearly has cost me a win with him not playing. Luckily my opponent has Fitzgerald who was brutal. Gotta hope Matt Ryan lights it up and hope He keeps Julio Jones as his favorite target, not Roddy White.
-
PTC Sunday September 16th, 2012
Tank.