Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I’m sure glad they didn’t add a lefty impact bat to the roster this offseason.
  2. I don’t know what the hell is going on, but this shit isn’t funny.
  3. Just sick of it
  4. Also, why not split up the guys you’re going to bench so that the lineups are more even. Keuchel against Bieber is a loss 80 pct of the time. As for Eloy, wtf happened now. He returned from the injury only to make it worse?
  5. And yes, Keuchel is done. Never seen a Sox pitcher that makes it seem so hard to get hitters out.
  6. I see a team that isn’t as good as last years in a division that will be much better. The struggles hitting against RHP will haunt this team.
  7. Hard to have a good eye when your head is flying off the ball
  8. As I said earlier, I think putting him at DH a lot right now is a huge mistake.
  9. I will be glad if we see Yoan healthy come June. Not good at all he still feels the injury.
  10. I can’t believe this team sucks vs RHP. Really thought Harrison and Sheets would save us.
  11. Same organization that thought they were the best roster in the AL before and after the lockout.
  12. From 3-0 to ground out in two pitches. Sox offense has been so bad and boring of late.
  13. There’s got to be a joke there
  14. Do we have more errors than homers this year
  15. If TLR quits, I could easily see JR using Hahn as the reason why it didn’t work out.
  16. If they don’t make playoffs this year, no doubt in my mind both are gone
  17. Isn’t he the same scumbag that excused the Astros cheating
  18. Besides for Grandal, Vaughn and Engel, this is literally a AAA lineup
  19. If they struggle this year, Hahn and Tony better be long gone.
  20. God Sheets sucks. 7 pitches, no strikes...strike out
  21. Sheets likes swinging at pitches helmet high

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.