Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I bet Yankees use Torres now in a deal for Manaea and Olson
  2. You don’t trade for Gray then
  3. Yeah it goes against what Stone said
  4. From all accounts, Cubs didn’t get Simmons to start full time
  5. Does this take Yankees out of Correa sweepstakes? Down to Astros and Cubs?
  6. Not saying it will happen, but the Sox have liked Sanchez in the past
  7. Save a lot of money and get rid of the guy who gets five calf injuries a year.
  8. I like it for the Twins
  9. He should be fired immediately if this is his thinking
  10. From everything I’ve heard, he wants to get paid for his career numbers and not 2021
  11. Houston’s best player is out for the year. They’re a tough team. Meanwhile, boy did TAMU get screwed.
  12. Freeman’s decision will start the avalanche
  13. I’ve yet to see any documented reports they’re even looking at a slugger
  14. Cespedes as a starting option beginning to remind me of those that thought Collins could start as a catcher. I’ve yet to see much of anything positive written about Cespedes.
  15. It’s what happens when you think too highly of guys like Leury and Engel
  16. I just wish for once we put our nuts on the table and made all the other teams in the AL try to chase our talent.
  17. I’m still waiting for a move they make this offseason that makes them better at a spot than last year
  18. Also had one of the most fascinating games against the Sox I’ve ever seen
  19. There’s our outfielder
  20. I don’t buy the Tepera rumor at all. He probably wants a shot at being an 8th inning guy.
  21. No chance, because what if he struggles in the 8th, a role he made everyone know he didn’t want to do.
  22. Kimbrel trade and Manaea trade would be my guesses based off nothing
  23. Haha it’s all good

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.