Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Hendriks gonna have to get loose. Joe West is a joke
  2. He’s like the studs from the 80s who didn’t hit homers
  3. Yes I’m quoting myself, but fangraphs pitch value makes it seem like Heuer is getting destroyed on his sinker this year
  4. Stuff doesn’t seem nearly as good though as last year. Specifically his slider, IMO
  5. Looks like Sox knew what they were doing this past offseason dangling him
  6. This might be the best I’ve ever seen his slider
  7. His expression on the Madrigal “hit” was awesome
  8. So I left a 10u game to see a coach pitch level game?
  9. Maybe their time away made them realize things they want to change about the game, I mean forum, and they want to return to change it back to how they think it should be. I heard that’s all the rage these days.
  10. I’m probably the last person to ever discuss politics on this site, but it’s amazing how TLR has become Trump-esque on this site. Hell, the same rhetoric is used by those that have a problem with anyone who dislikes either guy.
  11. And honestly probably wanted to let the series be the focus with Tony vs the Cardinals
  12. Who said our outfielder has a lack of punch
  13. Tatis 1-4 with a strikeout tonight
  14. Cardinals fans hate Carpenter so much now
  15. Diving catch wins it for Indians
  16. Not to jinx it the rest of the series, but Williams is so bad.
  17. Cooper’s influence
  18. Whole point is to hope they cut the throw home and guarantee the run. No issues there
  19. That was nice of Cardinals to throw fastballs after fastballs down the plate
  20. Love ya again Timmy!
  21. You mean besides looking like he was doing a hostage video when announcing Tony? And yes, there are enough sources I trust that believe what I said also.
  22. Yep or 5th with Yoan 2 and Yermin 3
  23. Didn’t even come close to getting it all
  24. I used to not like you pal but now I love ya

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.