Everything posted by fathom
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
Robert! That was bad defense, mercy
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
He might as well just bunt
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
If Grandal leads off, then you avoid the first inning DP and if Timmy bats 2nd, you avoid him batting with RISP. Boom, solved
-
The Yermin-Vaughn-Abreu Conundrum
Him getting constantly hurt decreases our offensive potential more than anything.
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
That’s one way to do your laundry
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
The righties seemed to have better swings last time vs Bieber than the lefties. Yoan was missing the curve by a foot.
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
Facing Bieber reminds me of the old days when Sox faced Johan. Gotta hope for a bloop and a blast.
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
I wasn’t complaining, I was just going off of what Tony said last night.
-
Ethan Katz
I was trying to think which pitcher Cease reminded me of last night, and Verlander came to mind.
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
FWIW, I’m predicting Leury is in LF today and no Vaughn
-
Indians @ Sox, 4/30
To be fair, he does look pretty awesome now. I thought he was the best player the Sox faced last year.
-
NFL 2021 offseason thread
Let me guess, same person probably thinks Trevor Lawrence was awesome on a great team
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
This was absolutely the pitcher we dreamed of a few years ago
-
NFL 2021 offseason thread
I’m not a big fan of Fields, but this pick was a no-brainer. There were games this year where Fields looked like the best player in the nation and others where he looked like T. Pryor when he was at tOSU
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
Cause he accused Tigers of trying to relay signs
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
Chances Madrigal gets thrown at here?
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
cough Eloy cough
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
Sox are winning, nothing more to complain about. Goodnight all
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
Everyone was like that on the Twins....Punto, Tyner, Rivas and more
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
Kidding
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
There’s RISP, doesn’t matter
-
Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
- Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
I hope TLR has a wonderful night of sleep and wakes up alive- Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
Doubles machine- Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2
Someone nailed it earlier. He looks like he did in the intrasquad game last year - Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2