Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. And why wasn’t he pulled after a hit in the first
  2. Sorry if I spoiled the bears trading Fields for Rodgers
  3. I love that he came back from 3-0 there
  4. Someone found their curve
  5. Big hit! Sorry Ron
  6. No one else I would rather have up there....not kidding
  7. Blasted! He should really steal here
  8. Doubles machine
  9. Watch QB1 on Netflix for insight on Fields off the field. Great show
  10. I’m just shocked Benetti didn’t make a Fields Museum pun
  11. Nice to see 97-98 on the fastball
  12. Wonder if that’s a ground ball that should have been an out via the shift?
  13. Best slider of the season for him
  14. Those were some very long swings by Vaughn
  15. Tigers probably more concerned with getting Mize innings than pulling him early due to ineffectiveness
  16. I hope if he’s out of gas, he tells Tony
  17. He’s really awesome this year. Gonna make a great trade chip
  18. That throw would have been over Nick’s head
  19. Yikes, that was risky by Tim
  20. And a new pitching coach and more motivation
  21. His splitter was insane
  22. His curve looks better than his splitter
  23. I think he had to poop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.