Tigers @ Sox, 4/29/21

Bob Sacamano

22 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I'd throw Cease in the first game and Rodon in the second, that way you know how much bullpen you needed to bail out Cease and how long you need Rodon to go in the 2nd game.

The games are 7 innings each, the pen is 8 deep, and they were off yesterday. The pen is fine.

8 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

The games are 7 innings each, the pen is 8 deep, and they were off yesterday. The pen is fine.

The 7 inning games really are proving their worth in saving pitchers. Not a fan long term but for last year and this year, it is worth it.

• Haha 1

I assume this is a doubleheader and not separate admissions.  With a night doubleheader and blah weather, I guess each fan/group who attends each gets their own private grandstand section. 

11 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

7 inning DHs seem good for us atm.. we can't cover 9 innings too well.

Sox have +27 run differential in innings 1-7 and -6 in innings 8-9 (as well as -3 in inning 10), so yeah, bring on all the 7 inning games we can get.

Just now, manbearpuig said:

Question: I don't remember what happened for the other double headers, but if the Sox win game 1, do I have to make another thread for game 2 or do we continue with this one?

If they win game 1, the choice is yours