Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Nice loss, Ruiz has no business pitching again this year.
  2. Just don’t hurt yourself Yoan after the loss
  3. I’m impressed he threw the ball this time
  4. It’s because Cooper is a dogshit pitcjing coach
  5. Shaping up to be the best loss of the year
  6. How many 2 strike hits can Sox pitching allow? Meanwhile, Cooper wakes up from his 14 year nap.
  7. Ruiz is not afraid to miss his spots.
  8. You sure? If Ricky is instructed to tank, he does it masterfully.
  9. Was hoping Cordero could get a shot
  10. Good lord the ball flies at this place
  11. I thought of someone today I could totally see them signing...Jason Kipnis
  12. Both have a year left I believe. Rumor is the Sox were extremely close to not bringing Garcia back last offseason.
  13. It’s astonishing that in the juiced ball era, Yolmer has 2 homers in 509 at bats.
  14. Engel will be your 4th outfielder, Yolmer backup infielder. Both will start the first few weeks. Leury will be in the NL.
  15. He really should be benched for that. Ricky has benched guys for way less.
  16. He’s long gone this offseason.
  17. Sucks having a closer that can’t strike out hitters
  18. Good effort Leury, JFC
  19. I don’t think he thought he would be running
  20. You mean Mike Piazza Jr
  21. Seriously, the music between pitches is terrible. I hate the Twins.
  22. Awful 0-2 pitch by Colome.
  23. He had some pitches to destroy in that AB. Nice that he’s gotten his hits today despite not looking good.
  24. I have no problem with this, rather they play it safe.
  25. That was something!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.