Everything posted by fathom
-
A Realistic Offseason
And Stras to the Padres
-
A Realistic Offseason
What’s going to be the SoxFest surprise this year!!!!!!!
-
A Realistic Offseason
Possible marketing materials, etc
-
Rumor: Reinsdorf aims to build second place teams
Samson will be on Mully & Haugh tomorrow
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Paving the way for Pat Fitzgerald
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Of course I’m away from tv for the 2nd half. Oh well, bring it home
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Reinsdorf lucks out
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Safe to say everyone sucks today. This is as bad as some of those 50 pt Patriots losses they had
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Incognito leads the Bears in yards today
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
My thing with Nagy is that this defense is completely carrying this team (before today). This offense has regressed in every aspect this season, with Tarik Cohen playing the Jordan Howard role of looking like he’s lost a step. I don’t see this offense being anywhere close to good enough to compete for the SB, which is shameful considering the defensive talent.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
This is amazing, just look overmatched
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
I see no reason to keep Roquan on the field right now
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Doing the exact opposite of what the Vikings did for the first 3 quarters
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Nagy is going to get blasted for leaving on Friday
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Bears look like they’re playing 9 guys on defense
-
Badler 2020 J2 Preview
Sox will try to sign him but Theo will be a baby and notify the league the Sox cheated
-
Rumor: Reinsdorf aims to build second place teams
This story is going to become a big issue in the Chicago media next week, especially with Bears having a bye week. Who knows, maybe it forces the Sox to spend more money this offseason.
-
Predict the 1st Free Agent Signed
Jason Kipnis
-
A Realistic Offseason
Yep I’m going to be sad if he’s not on the WSox next year
-
Rangers might trade lefthanded hitter/outfielder
It’s time to go for superstars. I cringe every time I read someone suggest Collins for full time DH.
-
Rangers might trade lefthanded hitter/outfielder
Isn’t he one of the worst defensive players in the majors?
-
Rangers might trade lefthanded hitter/outfielder
I’d rather aim for the moon and get Gallo
-
A Realistic Offseason
Grandal is a liability but Collins isn’t?
-
The Official Too Soon Mock Off Season Thread
Which is why I don’t think the Cubs and Sox will trade together. Theo trading Q back to the Sox would require a huge overpay IMO
-
The Official Too Soon Mock Off Season Thread
Sign: JDM, J. Castro, Wacha, Odorizzi, generic righty reliever Trade for Mazara