Everything posted by fathom
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Nice loss, Ruiz has no business pitching again this year.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Just don’t hurt yourself Yoan after the loss
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
I’m impressed he threw the ball this time
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
It’s because Cooper is a dogshit pitcjing coach
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Shaping up to be the best loss of the year
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
How many 2 strike hits can Sox pitching allow? Meanwhile, Cooper wakes up from his 14 year nap.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Ruiz is not afraid to miss his spots.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
You sure? If Ricky is instructed to tank, he does it masterfully.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Was hoping Cordero could get a shot
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Good lord the ball flies at this place
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
I thought of someone today I could totally see them signing...Jason Kipnis
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Both have a year left I believe. Rumor is the Sox were extremely close to not bringing Garcia back last offseason.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
It’s astonishing that in the juiced ball era, Yolmer has 2 homers in 509 at bats.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Engel will be your 4th outfielder, Yolmer backup infielder. Both will start the first few weeks. Leury will be in the NL.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
He really should be benched for that. Ricky has benched guys for way less.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
He’s long gone this offseason.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Sucks having a closer that can’t strike out hitters
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Good effort Leury, JFC
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
I don’t think he thought he would be running
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
You mean Mike Piazza Jr
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Seriously, the music between pitches is terrible. I hate the Twins.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
Awful 0-2 pitch by Colome.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
He had some pitches to destroy in that AB. Nice that he’s gotten his hits today despite not looking good.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
I have no problem with this, rather they play it safe.
-
9/17- Sox at Twins, 6:40, NBCSC
That was something!