Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. You’re not taking into account deferred chromosomes
  2. Can’t wait to hear reports of Papa Machado being seen in Reinsdorf’s suite at the Rams/Saints game
  3. I’ve also seen that they’ve made up over last few years
  4. What’s the chances this has been his source all along?
  5. Doesn’t he confirm that the Dodgers are a mystery team?
  6. As well as said Yankees were out before everyone else and is only person to say 8/250
  7. So Yonder carries an extra Sox hat with him at all times?
  8. Again this almost definitely means nothing, but at least it’s not him wearing a Yanks or Phillies hat
  9. Nope Manny one on the left also
  10. Actually has a great point, as the patch for most were on the other side.
  11. With that said, I feel so bad for Yonder at soxfest if Manny is still undecided.
  12. Or he’s trolling, like when he started following YES Network? The hat stuff has been fun to analyze, but I’m more optimistic that Hector Gomez thinks he’s coming here.
  13. I do like that Hector Gomez posted a picture of himself with Manny (and a few other players) for his TBT picture.
  14. The letters do go back and to the left a bit
  15. Bad news, I sent this to a forensic scientist that believes it says "FU Hahn"
  16. About as useful as Becky Lynch is getting viewers to watch Smackdown
  17. yes as the Chance hat design has a solid line at the top for the 3, as does the hat "Manny" is wearing
  18. yeah, definitely is.
  19. Manny did wear 8 with the Dodgers
  20. So I blew it up with the zoom function and now it's looking like the #8 to me. This is like the color of the dress controversy all over again.
  21. I know this is more entertaining than anything else, but that sure looks like 3 letters on a diagonal
  22. But how do we know they were with Manny that day?
  23. I trust him more than anyone else, as I've never seen him be used to leak information.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.