Everything posted by fathom
-
Joc Pederson: ???
You just want to see the headline “Dodgers acquire Bryce”
-
Joc Pederson: ???
There’s no room for Engel on the roster if they get Manny once Eloy is promoted.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Eloy LF, Joc CF, Palka RF with Jay the 4th outfielder. Not exactly ideal in terms of platoons in CF and RF.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
To me, if you get Manny, then you make this move. If you miss on the Big 2, then no thanks. Joc has 2 more years of control.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Tweet mentioned Bryce Bush
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Always thought Leury would be a great fit for an NL team.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
I can confirm Joc didn’t grow up with Manny or play on the DR WBC team
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Nolan would be a great fit personality wise with Judge and Stanton. Manny is the one who I think would be a bad fit, attitude-wise, in NY
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I actually think they will get Moustakas and trade Franco.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Yep celebrate if they land one. If Manny picks first and it’s not the Sox, the Sox will get thrown into every Harper rumor.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
you'll be doing it for Harper then after Machado is done with
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
There is not a chance in hell they go into any specifics about negotiations. I’m sure Hahn will repeat they are always looking for premium talent while not losing sight of the rebuild.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Just in terms of highest bidders (for mystery teams), I would say Rangers and Angels
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I would say I want to be Trout’s agent
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Incarcerated bob
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Correct, early next week would be optimal. Allows you to do Thurs press conference and then have him at soxfest. With that said, I will believe it when I see it. Every year since Lofton signed, we’ve heard rumors they would announce someone at soxfest.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Anything over 350 total or 37 AAV and no complaints
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Hector Gomez retweeted this article: https://www.sny.tv/yankees/news/why-latest-comment-by-manny-machados-father-may-be-a-good-thing-for-yankees-mets/302867824?tcid=tw_article_302867824
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Doesn’t that sound like most obvious plant ever? Has a big offer from a team he doesn’t want to play for.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Yeah I didn’t get the impression that his dad meant a mystery team.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I swear this account (or one that sounds like it) has been posting a lot, but looks like old tweets were deleted.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
And if they guaranteed Manny he can play SS, then Anderson goes to CF and Yolmer still has a job.
-
The Future of First Base
Problem is he’s going from an incredibly short porch in RF at W-S to a horrible park to hit at. It’s a big reason why I want the Sox to cash in on Rutherford now if teams really like him.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I saw someone say that he talked to Manny’s mom yesterday
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
What now