Everything posted by Soxfest
-
The Road to Signing Rodon
QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 07:27 PM) For the most part, Boras draft clients take right up to the signing deadline. Hopefully Hahn expedites the process and for less money then we think. If Bor-ASS wants Rodon called up this year then he needs to sign asap.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 07:29 PM) It's Rick's show all the way. Thanks the Lord for small favors.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Chicago White Sox – $5,721,500...........Rodon should sign for slot with the promise like Sale to be called up this year for arbitration clock to start should make Sox and Bor-ASS happy.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Everyone butt the Scrubs have done very good so far.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Minn nice pick.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 06:32 PM) This is one of those moves that even if Rodon is a complete bust, no one should complain about the Sox drafting him. It's 100% the right move. He will not be a bust.....Kolek to me has a chance to be one.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 06:31 PM) Surprise the Cubs went underslot So Cubs bad pick ..............stadium half empty tonight. Sheep are getting restless.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 06:29 PM) Even if it's 500k over, it's definitely worth the risk. I agree
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 06:27 PM) NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo In all seriousness let's hope the team can sign Rodon at something reasonable and I wish him the best in his career and the he can reach the majors quickly. It will be full slot value.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Rodon yes I love it!
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 06:21 PM) KW wants Jackson. Let's see the reach of his pull... f*** KW
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
If the pick is Nola Sox fans RIOT!
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Sox spin the wheel make the deal. Take Rodon no question Bor-ASS or not.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Aiken not born till 1996............I feel real old.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Aiken #1........................................ I am BUMMED!
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 06:09 PM) I think I'm going to stay out of this thread. Ha yep.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 06:08 PM) Johnny Manziel or Clowney to Houston at 1 Johnny football for sure.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Nice tribute for Zimmer.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Showtime!
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 05:58 PM) Taking him at 3 is not going to make me happy. I get the reasoning but I dont think his potential is as great as the big 3. He is a reach at 3 to me. I do not want him at 3.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
Everytime I hear someone say Nola In my head all I hear is the Kinks song Lola.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 05:47 PM) I'm pretty okay with it. We will find out soon enough.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 05:45 PM) John Manuel @johnmanuelba 39s Hearing more Aaron Nola than Tyler Kolek at 3 to CWS at this time, change from previous mocks #mlbdraft from Secaucus, NJ Expand Hope that is wrong.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 05:45 PM) This thing just needs to start already. That I agree with.
-
Sox Draft Carlos Rodon> Draft Day Discussion Thread
QUOTE (IowaSoxFan @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 05:39 PM) The Sox have done a great job of drafting the last two seasons, the system is starting to build but the system needs quality AND quantity to help build up the system so that they have reliable players to graduate to the ML roster. Yes because of the slotted system, Sox do not need to get too cute on this 3rd pick just get the best talent at the 3rd spot and pay the man.