Everything posted by Soxfest
-
Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT
QUOTE (fathom @ May 31, 2014 -> 01:58 PM) I can't believe ADA is getting so many at bats. It's pathetic this organization can't do better I cannot even name another team marching a .172 hitting OF out there on a daily basis near June 1st.
-
Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT
I f***ing hate De Aza what a worthless f***.
-
Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT
Do something for once De Aza
-
Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT
Leadoff single AR.
-
Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT
.221 Rivera double 2-0 SD
-
Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 31, 2014 -> 01:37 PM) Sigh. 3+ throws on the rundown again. Sigh. SOS
-
Padres vs White Sox 1:10 CT
The weak hitting Padres winning already 1-0
-
Garcia still hoping to return this season
I do not want to see Avi till he is 100% healthy in 2015.
-
WGN America dropping Sox, other Chicago sports
QUOTE (1dog @ May 31, 2014 -> 12:54 AM) No kidding, caught by your cable co? What did they do? Just curious, I have never done it, but wanted to throw it out there. I take it you can't get DirecTV or Dish? You would get CSN Chicago as your regional sports network at least. He ran a proxy off his PS3 2 years ago............MLB.TV blocked his account off some program they run to find phony IP addresses. Landlord does not allow dishes.
-
WGN America dropping Sox, other Chicago sports
QUOTE (1dog @ May 31, 2014 -> 12:27 AM) I want to feel bad for ya, but I don't understand any of this. How do you live 90 miles straight south of Chicago and your cable company is based in Missouri? And you live in the northern most point? I am not great with geography, but wtf. Regardless, have you googled "how to bypass MLB.TV blackouts" or something similar? Might cost you a couple bucks for a reliable proxy, but would be worth it if you already have MLB.TV. New Wave Communications bought the rights in my area that is how I get a cable company based out of Missouri. I get all the Cardinal games on Fox Sports Midwest. Only game in town. I had a buddy do the proxy with MLB.TV he got caught.
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
Hawks win 4-3...........Back to back goals 2 times for Hawks.
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
Kane 4-3 Hawks
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
Keith ties it 3-3
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
LA 3-2 this is not looking good................Seabrook always on the ice when LA scores. How many 5 hole goals is Crawford going to give up............Besides 1:37 back to back goals of this game Hawks offense is MIA. Sharp and Hossa might as well be on a milk carton this series.
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
Hawks could not clear the zone............. 2-2 tie
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
1-2-3 ninth lay down Sally.
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
QUOTE (fathom @ May 30, 2014 -> 09:48 PM) So Guerra is higher on the totem pole than Webb? Webb walks someone every time out it seems.
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
Wow Sox look terrible on offense.
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
QUOTE (fathom @ May 30, 2014 -> 09:39 PM) Just a bad effort tonight. Need Rienzo to outpitch Ross tomorrow Ross has been very good, he is kind of pitcher Sox have trouble with.
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
SD not a good team hate to give away games.
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
Crawford only reason this game is not 4-2 LA
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
Seabrook penalty
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
QUOTE (fathom @ May 30, 2014 -> 09:23 PM) He has to be close to getting DFA. There has to be someone out there that can hit .200 at least and take his spot has to be.
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
Having De Aza and his .175 average play on a daily basis drives me crazy.
-
Gamethread Padres @ White Sox 5/30
Get Danks the win.