Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Sequencing is weird even inter year but it sure helps that "luck" to be basically run neutral (-3) and in Sox' case they have allowed guys to eat big leads, so some of that is just noise. I think this is a legit a 500 or maybe 530 type team. They need to get healthy tho and add some pitching.
  2. yea settling into summer watching a fun club, been a minute.
  3. I did it once in a summer ball practice on some old shitter bat, not really if you're like a strong type. you do it over the thigh muscle. hurts more the next day. you gotta be a real rageholic tho to get that amped, but that's some of us when doing athletic things.
  4. What a fucking stud. We got more value from him tonight than Seranthony all year.
  5. Just when you think the SP is dogshit they come out with back to back ace type performances. Granted the Tribe have a s%*# offense, but what a funny game it can be. Had to feel good for Vargas to see one finally not land in a mitt that was hit 98+. That said, hurry (smartly) back Mune and lets get Teel up to speed as well safely. We need those guys as the pixie dust is wearing off elsewhere.
  6. NEWCOMBE THE MAN nice job by Burke too. Bats need to get going but we'll worry about that tmr!
  7. Going on record here: I love this move by Will.
  8. I can't wait until the automated check appeal too.
  9. The Tribe are stupid good at finding pitching. I don't know how they do it.
  10. We need at least 1 insurance run here.
  11. HE GAWN, great fucking job Newcombe!
  12. holy s%*# I thought that was gone for sure.
  13. WHy is romo looking like a fucking jumping bean behind the plate? can't help the pitcher.
  14. our catchers SUCK at challening.
  15. I don't know how anybody is doing it. I lasted one batter.
  16. He reminds me of this little guy I used to play with that would slam niacin and redbull pre game. Mofo was out there looking like chief wahoo himself.
  17. This offense has been really bad lately.
  18. Stop bunting, get some help.
  19. Thanks for giving us the out with the bunt, losers.
  20. how did he not swing at that?
  21. He did not pull that bunt back, WTF are we doing?
  22. how is that not a fucking strike?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.