Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
wow. What was the exit velocity on that f***ing shot?
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
There you go Matt. Sit on this guy's looping breaking ball. If he throws three straight fastballs for strikes tip your cap.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
He could have poured himself a cup of tea at 2B to throw out Todd.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
Sit your fatass down.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 31, 2017 -> 08:57 PM) Replay reeeeeplaaaay kiilllled the neighhhhhbooorhood plaaaay
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
The Red Sox' PBP guy is absolutely clueless. He makes Jason look like a baseball lifer.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
what happened to the neighborhood play?
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
Uh, was his foot on the bag?
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
QUOTE (Scoots @ May 31, 2017 -> 08:42 PM) Tim is definitely more of a middle of the order hotter than a leadoff guy. Long term I think he slots in nicely at 6/7 in a good lineup.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
I knew Anderson would turn his fastball around. Nice TA! Nice Avi!
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
Good job Avi. Alright, wild pitch please.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
They better light this guy up 2nd time through.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
That was a really, really, really s***ty AB by Davidson.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
I thing it makes sense to sit on his curveball early.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 31, 2017 -> 08:32 PM) Palfrey is actually incredibly sharp through 2, that sinker is diving. He he looks good. Cooper is seriously amazing.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
Come on Jose, you should have lit that pitch up.
-
Red Sox vs. White Sox
what an awful AB.
-
Hawk to retire at the end of 2018 season
I cant stand hawk or jason so I'm boned.
-
Rodon/Petricka/Jones threw Sim games
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 31, 2017 -> 04:52 PM) Dan HayesVerified account @CSNHayes 26m26 minutes ago Carlos Rodon is set to throw 4 innings in a sim game Fri. Jake Petricka and James Shields close to starting rehab assignments. #WhiteSox Correction -- Carlos Rodon's sim game is Thursday. Well, I just hope there are no setbacks.
-
Just Sayin: 17-13 Against The Division
QUOTE (Sox-35th @ May 31, 2017 -> 11:42 AM) Where's their trophy? It's inevitable, I suppose, that the old-school White Sox nonsense sneaks back in because this team isn't terrible enough. We know the lightning in a bottle method fails for more often then the rebuild through the farm method. You want a championship window, you don't want a "well, we can go for it this year, but that's all" The Sox have made the playoffs 4 times in my lifetime. One of those times, they won it all. I will take those odds.
-
Just Sayin: 17-13 Against The Division
QUOTE (Sox-35th @ May 31, 2017 -> 12:13 PM) But it doesn't set you up for years and years of success. That's the best way to maximize your odds of winning the series. I don't care about beating a weak division. I want to be good for years and years to come. Somehow I don't think Indians fans were too bothered headed into game 7 last year. Just get into the dance, then anything can happen.
-
May 30th Game Thread: ChiSox vs. BoSox
lol, and it backfires.
-
May 30th Game Thread: ChiSox vs. BoSox
I love how aggressive Renteria is with the pen sometimes. he understands leverage.
-
May 30th Game Thread: ChiSox vs. BoSox
QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 30, 2017 -> 09:02 PM) baseball is a weird f***ing sport it continues to surprise.
-
May 30th Game Thread: ChiSox vs. BoSox
Well, you know, as bad as Q has been, the offense has been as pleasantly good this year. Some really f***ing good at bats tonight against Sale.